Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #4, Steelers @ Colts, September 29, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Steelers @ Colts  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB will have more yards passing?

• Anthony Richardson
    • Justin Fields
  2. 2. Will Taylor rush for 90 or more yards?

3. 3. Will the Colts offensive line limit TJ Watt to one or fewer sacks?

4. 4. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2024 at 05:15 PM

The hypocrisy of the nfl officiating is hilarious. The hits they allow AR to take is a joke. 

Disappointing to see him go down, hopefully not a longterm injury. Joe’s about to pick these guys apart. They are not game planned for what they are about to experience. 

1 minute ago, JColts72 said:

No flag unbelievable.

I agree to a point. However, Richardson has to slide early and show the refs he is giving  himself up. The last 2 plays he got hurt on are really on him. He really has to give up on the play. He is not going to last long if he doesn't just do the simple things!!

Just now, azcolt said:

No, not a curse. We drafted a QB who thinks he’s a fullback.

Lol I'm gonna say it's a curse.. we drafted his second coming and he decided he didn't "love football" in him prime.. haha who does that?! Image Josh Allen just walking away next off-season.

Its a curse

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

The hypocrisy of the nfl officiating is hilarious. The hits they allow AR to take is a joke. 

Disappointing to see him go down, hopefully not a longterm injury. Joe’s about to pick these guys apart. They are not game planned for what they are about to experience. 

They did the same to Cam Newton. Is it because they are big QBs and expected to take bigger hits?

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Keep AR out rest of game

We absolutely can't risk further injury 

That's using common sense.

Common sense would have dictated not running your QB after he was hurt his previous play.  So there is that....

• Like 1

Just now, tweezy32 said:

Yall blaming Steichen but I bet yall he told him he was fine and wasn’t hurt. If he did say something he wouldn’t have done a RPO like that. That’s on AR for not being honest with himself

Steichen still has to protect a head-strong young man from himself. It’s clear AR shouldn’t have been running there, no matter what he told Steichen.

Just now, azcolt said:

Yep. Will miss at least a couple games. We are screwed as long as we are planning on AR long term. It should be obvious.

He’ll just have to learn to slide & fall graciously. He always takes big hits. 

reminds me of luck’s hits. He doesn’t fall well. It’s always high impact 

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

So I guess players can just hit Richardson late and no penalty called? 

He will be fine but that was ridiculous.

I really hope he can return to the game

This will be ARs career unfortunately! I don’t see him lasting long with the hits he takes! Need to find a quality starter after this season for the long-term! Flacco probably wont be here for many more years!

Just now, NFLfan said:

They did the same to Cam Newton. Is it because they are big QBs and expected to take bigger hits?

I guess. Different rules for different size players I suppose. To call the roughing the passer on Land on the first drive and then immediately follow it up with nothing on AR is laughable. They’ll be forced to comment on it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

Yall blaming Steichen but I bet yall he told him he was fine and wasn’t hurt. If he did say something he wouldn’t have done a RPO like that. That’s on AR for not being honest with himself

You have to know your personnel.  You have to save him from himself.  That injury is on SS for the possible concussion.