Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers Colts Predictions

danlhart87

11 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Yep. He must of woke up Thursday with it. I assume Pinter will play center if he can’t go. That tackle slot is worrisome if smith can’t go. The defense is looking ridiculously banged up.

Seems like this team gets a lot of untimely injuries that come out of nowhere. Smith and Kelly, Lewis injuries just appeared out of nowhere. None of those injuries were even mentioned after the Bears game.

Hopefully Smith and Lewis plays because that means more reps for Bryan and Freeland. 😭 

7 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Seems like this team gets a lot of untimely injuries that come out of nowhere. Smith and Kelly, Lewis injuries just appeared out of nowhere. None of those injuries were even mentioned after the Bears game.

Hopefully Smith and Lewis plays because that means more reps for Bryan and Freeland. 😭 

It’s unfortunate when they just got their first win. If Lewis and paye can’t go we basically only have one DE. No rotation so Steelers will just wear this term down. I was do excited for this game now I am really mad. I was really looking forward to it. The offense might be able to make up for defense but not if Kelly and smith can go.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Freeland wasn’t even active for the first three games.  I see Goncalves getting the reps not Freeland.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Freeland wasn’t even active for the first three games.  I see Goncalves getting the reps not Freeland.

It would  be the rookie. We will see but I think smith will play.

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

The only two I feel might miss are Paye and Kenny.  I think everyone else plays.  

Lewis might miss.

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

It would  be the rookie. We will see but I think smith will play.

Lewis might miss.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought Fridays were walk throughs not hard practices.   So it’s a rest day for those who are nursing an injury.  Lewis is listed as calf and wrist.  They can be wrapped.  So I would be surprised if he misses.

• Thanks 1

This may be the game where we need Richardson to run more. We need to use the short game better too getting all the WR, TE and RB in space with short passing. That is ball control if they take away the run.

The questions is can we score 21+ points in this game if we do then most likely we will win 

19 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

The only two I feel might miss are Paye and Kenny.  I think everyone else plays.  

those two are listed as out for Sunday 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

This may be the game where we need Richardson to run more. We need to use the short game better too getting all the WR, TE and RB in space with short passing. That is ball control if they take away the run.

The questions is can we score 21+ points in this game if we do then most likely we will win 

those two are listed as out for Sunday 

Just as I suspected.  So I think Lewis plays.  This is the perfect game for more designed runs for Richardson.  They will be keying in Taylor.  We’ve played tougher opponents than the Steelers.  I think we win this game.  AR can’t possibly have as bad a performance as he did last week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I could be wrong but Ballard did bring in good depth at the nickle spot. I think losing an outside corner would be worse than losing Kenny. Kenny will be a big loss but I do think we have capable players there. Harrison can probably play there too if they call him up.

Ballard keeping all the dline depth has been a blessing in disguise so far.

• Like 1

Zaire Franklin made a comment about stealing the Terrible Towels. Doesn't he know it's bad to disrespect the Towel? With defensive players out, Franklin didn't help things by making that comment. Now the curse might be on them. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Zaire Franklin made a comment about stealing the Terrible Towels. Doesn't he know it's bad to disrespect the Towel? With defensive players out, Franklin didn't help things by making that comment. Now the curse might be on them. 

I really wish he would just be quiet. He talks too much and doesn’t back it up.

On 9/22/2024 at 2:56 PM, AwesomeAustin said:

31-16 Steelers.  

They are playing a sub par qb, Oline and a running game that averages like 4 yards.  The Bears actually scared me more on offense because at least they have the potential to break it open. Fields is a bad qb (passer) and just keep him in the pocket and make him play qb. Keep everything inside and the defense should be successful. Turnovers and field position is going to be huge in this game. No going for it on 4th down and punt the ball. I think this is going to be an ugly game lol.

23 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

They are playing a sub par qb, Oline and a running game that averages like 4 yards.  The Bears actually scared me more on offense because at least they have the potential to break it open. Fields is a bad qb (passer) and just keep him in the pocket and make him play qb. Keep everything inside and the defense should be successful. Turnovers and field position is going to be huge in this game. No going for it on 4th down and punt the ball. I think this is going to be an ugly game lol.

Fields is doing just fine as the bears Steelers QB. Colts can’t guard the middle of field so I expect their TE will have a great day. Colts defense is too banged up. Fields has not turned it over this year and is hitting like 75% of his passes.