Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #3, Bears @ Colts, September 22, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Bears @ Colts  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will Taylor break 100 yards rushing in this game?

2. 2. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2024 at 05:15 PM

6 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

I'm worried about being committed to him for the next few years.  

Just give him time... as we lose and eventually move on

The Cardinals only took a year to move on from their #1 qb rookie a few years ago and he wasn’t this bad. So it’s possible

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

It wasn't a good throw. A work in progress lol. I am actually enjoying this. I think we r going to look back some day and laugh at  how bad he was because he is going to be elite!!!!

Personally I don’t think AR is the answer, but it’s nice to see people willing to at least give him a chance

• Like 3

If I’m being honest, I’m more concerned with Steichen’s play calling so far this season than I am with AR making rookie mistakes. I drank the Kool-Aid. I was convinced Shane was some offensive genius. I was convinced that losing Steichen was the reason the Eagle’s regressed. But through 3.5 games this season, I am skeptical…

• Like 3

Just now, chickenMan said:

Personally I don’t think AR is the answer, but it’s nice to see people willing to at least give him a chance

When I see what Levis is, I know he is not the answer. He is a 5 year starter and is doing the same mistakes he did in college. He is a turn over machine and it's in his DNA. Richardson, to me, never looks like he is lost out there or the game is to big for him. U take those simple throws he is missing on and he would be having a good game.

• Like 2