Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

our cb's are actually good vs man. lacey was the only problem but now he's gone. powers,rucker,thomas are a underrated trio and will get better under coach pagano.

Man I hope so! I do think you are right however. I think by the time we are a Super Bowl contender again that we need to add a guy who is better than all three of them and at this point in time a guy who can compete on their level. We are dangerously thin at that possision

the last picks should be for CB and Offensive Linemen, PERIOD. Perhaps throw in a safety if one is there or a ST player mix / combo type BUT, PLEASE get us a steal in these late rounds GRIGSON, I have confidence in you now that I see a pattern here. LIKE WHAT WERE DOING BUT I HAD TO COME AROUND, trust me on that one.

Guys I love the optimism but blind faith is actually really stupid we needed a Corner, we needed a Guard, we had a chance to get Ryan Miller and Dennard or Minnfield we blew it and why did we draft a guy to compete with Vittatoe for 3rd string? I was getting used to the 2 tight end picks but alot od questionable decisions after that

Guys I love the optimism but blind faith is actually really stupid we needed a Corner, we needed a Guard, we had a chance to get Ryan Miller and Dennard or Minnfield we blew it and why did we draft a guy to compete with Vittatoe for 3rd string? I was getting used to the 2 tight end picks but alot od questionable decisions after that

all the scouts love our picks, we arent gonna build a superbowl team in 1 draft, and if u really want minnifield hes still there undrafted, theres a reason why no one drafted him

all the scouts love our picks, we arent gonna build a superbowl team in 1 draft, and if u really want minnifield hes still there undrafted, theres a reason why no one drafted him

we could have easily filled most needs with 10 picks, except we draft two Corners and a Punt Returner and a Quarterback with the last pick who will be cut

Tight End I mean, we should have drafted a Corner

i love the 2 TE picks, i too would have liked a corner, but after jenkins there was such a huge drop off in talent maybe they didnt like anyone they saw a didnt thik they would contribute much or figured they can can the same talent wise as an UDFA

i love the 2 TE picks, i too would have liked a corner, but after jenkins there was such a huge drop off in talent maybe they didnt like anyone they saw a didnt thik they would contribute much or figured they can can the same talent wise as an UDFA

thats the thing we could have gotten Jenkins and used him as trade bait for more picks

thats the thing we could have gotten Jenkins and used him as trade bait for more picks

i would have liked jenkins, but he has red flags and maybe our staff doesnt want to deal with that, this draft was clearly meant to build up our offense and give luck weapons and we did just that

we should built up both side of the ball we could have easily went

1.Luck

2.Upshaw

3.Cordy Glenn

4.Dwayne Allen

5.Streeter

5.Chapman

6Dennard

7.Owusu

7.Audie Cole

7.Minnfield

Cordy Glenn was drafted in the second round, how could we have drafted him in the third?

We could have drafted Miller or Brooks and got Minnfield or Denard late especially over a quarterback that may be at best a practice squad guy

Or the back up qb.. Its not like Stanton is so good he cant lose out on the second spot..

Or the back up qb.. Its not like Stanton is so good he cant lose out on the second spot..

stanton has proven he is a decent backup, not a world beater but at least a proven backup. besides we wouldnt have had to waste that pick if we kept Orlovsky we could have taken a Corner there was a couple good ones that fell

stanton has proven he is a decent backup, not a world beater but at least a proven backup. besides we wouldnt have had to waste that pick if we kept Orlovsky we could have taken a Corner there was a couple good ones that fell

But Stanton is on a one year contract. My guess is we keep 3 QBs on the roster this year, coach up mr irrelevant, and Stanton is gone next year.

we could have easily filled most needs with 10 picks, except we draft two Corners and a Punt Returner and a Quarterback with the last pick who will be cut

using the draft to fill needs on a 2-14 team....that's like hopping a bullit train to sucksville

using the draft to fill needs on a 2-14 team....that's like hopping a bullit train to sucksville

so is paying a defensive end 14 million dollars at 32 years old with one year left on his deal to play linebacker for the first time, bottom line I get the offensive draft strategy Fleener was a good pick, Allen good pick, Hilton not so much because we could have gotten Ta'amu with that pick instead and with our next pick instead of drafting Chapman (who when healthy is pretty dang good) we could have drafted Brandon Washington, I would have packaged Freeny and Mathis both in a deal, why? because neither have played in 3-4 and are not linebackers, they still have a couple good years left in them, why spend them learning a new position on a rebuilding team. we couls have gotten more picks if we packaged them in a deal and who knows what we could have got for both, but I have actually moved on and time to make the best out of the situation we got....and can ya tell me why we drafted a 4th string quarterback cause I have no idea