Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did The Finns Draft Tannehill Or His Wife

Well it's not the first time the phinns drafted more than just the player.

When they drafted Tedd Ginn Jr. they announced that they also drafted his whole family.

When they eventually traded him to the 49ers I wonder if Ginns family was also part of the trade?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He plays his role very well.
    • I recall being surprised that the Colts took Campbell instead of DK Metcalf.  Given injuries to Campbell, retrospectively ...
    • I wouldn't try to connect too many dots.   MN OL is not good. We played more man today, giving the DL more time to get home. It looked like we stunted/blitzed a bit more too.   As far as the TN/Jax game, TN hasn't looked that great. They've needed late game heroics and FGs to win both games. Is Jax as bad as we thought, probably not. But you shouldn't be all that surprised that Minshew passed for 300 against them. Their pass D wasn't good last year, and it's not good this year. Didn't watch the game, but I'd bet they played a lot soft zone like we did, and Minshew simply carved them up short to intermediate like he did us.
    • He had a better completion % too. But, I'm just kidding. Teddy did not play well from what I read. Maybe I will watch the game on Game Pass to get a feel of how he played.    I think continuity is something that people undervalue. Teddy is new to that Panthers. I expect him to play better as the weeks pass. On the Vikings, the only change on offense is Jefferson instead of Diggs. Cousins looked lost out there. He had 3 TOs and a safety (which I see as a TO). He never looked in control. Diggs helped the offense more than anyone gives him credit.    I want us to draft a QB. I have wanted this since Teddy got hurt. I would prefer developing Josh Rosen than pay big bucks to Cousins. Anyway, I'm rambling. Lol
    • Who says I’ve passed final judgement?
  • Members

• Flash7

Flash7 2,667

• Orioles22

Orioles22 160

• rock8591

rock8591 1,158

• ColtsLegacy

ColtsLegacy 4,025

• Stoney

Stoney 193