Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did The Finns Draft Tannehill Or His Wife

Yeah, she's everywhere. Anytime I see Tannehill, she is there right next to him. Regardless, he'll probably be a backup next year. With the way the Phins are going right now and the unsure situation with their best player in Jake Long, I see them taking Matt Barkley from USC 1st overall next year

Why is she with him everywhere he goes? Did she seriously have to help him hold up the Dolphins T-Shirt?

I got a bad feeling about Tannenhill's commitment to football when he's this obsessed about a woman. We saw what happened to Tony Romo with Jessica Simpson. Once football season starts, I hope he's prepared to put his woman aside and prepare, play, and perform professionally. He's a top 10 1st round pick, so he needs to play like a starting QB, not a backup.

Why is she with him everywhere he goes? Did she seriously have to help him hold up the Dolphins T-Shirt?

I got a bad feeling about Tannenhill's commitment to football when he's this obsessed about a woman. We saw what happened to Tony Romo with Jessica Simpson. Once football season starts, I hope he's prepared to put his woman aside and prepare, play, and perform professionally. He's a top 10 1st round pick, so he needs to play like a starting QB, not a backup.

the problem is he was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over drafted and is a backup :lol: unfortunately that means we have some serious competition for the potential #1 pick next year

Really dude. I don't like 90lb women with size 12 feet. My wife is much better.... dude

Gotta love the internet.

Yeah, she's everywhere. Anytime I see Tannehill, she is there right next to him. Regardless, he'll probably be a backup next year. With the way the Phins are going right now and the unsure situation with their best player in Jake Long, I see them taking Matt Barkley from USC 1st overall next year

Huh? You think they're going to draft a project QB they know won't start this year and then draft a QB the next year, likely at #1?

Completely OT;

Did you mean to misspell your username? Is there some other meaning I don't know about?

Yes I did. I've been using it forever. The first few times I used it the correct spelling was never available so I just started spelling it like that. You are the first person to ever notice the difference.

Yes I did. I've been using it forever. The first few times I used it the correct spelling was never available so I just started spelling it like that. You are the first person to ever notice the difference.

Lol. I didn't know if 'Soza' was a pun on Soze with an alternative and more personal meaning or what, so I thought I'd ask.

Great movie.

Lol. I didn't know if 'Soza' was a pun on Soze with an alternative and more personal meaning or what, so I thought I'd ask.

Great movie.

I saw it years after it came out. Spacey was on Letterman before I saw it and ruined it for me.

She's cute.

But, she does have ugly legs, kinda like chicken legs, no shape. You can still be pretty/hot with ugly legs. But, great legs are important to some men more then others.

I always liked leg men. They are sexier souls over those who go for other obvious body parts all the time.

Yeah, that is a bit extreme isn't it?

Interesting. I guess they drafted both lol.

Yeah, that is a bit extreme isn't it?

Interesting. I guess they drafted both lol.

maybe when he tanks she will sign a deal with them to be the next starting quarterback? dont think I would have any problems tackling that bird legs and all :player: :lol:

maybe when he tanks she will sign a deal with them to be the next starting quarterback? dont think I would have any problems tackling that bird legs and all :player: :lol:

I am glad you said that. I am going to start calling them "Tannehill and blonde bird legs." :) The new NFL power couple.

I believe the # is 1-900--Bird-Legs

I now wish that one poster never brought up her legs. lmao

She's a really cute girl. But, they seem kinda annoying.

Imagine if Luck's girlfriend held up his jersey with her? This place would go nuts. I might go nuts.

I now wish that one poster never brought up her legs. lmao

She's a really cute girl. But, they seem kinda annoying.

Imagine if Luck's girlfriend held up his jersey with her? This place would go nuts. I might go nuts.

Lucks girl , lets just say when it comes to her.......its good! :td:

Gotta love the internet.

Huh? You think they're going to draft a project QB they know won't start this year and then draft a QB the next year, likely at #1?

I don't think they should have gone Tannehill to begin with and I wouldn't be surprised if they go Barkley first overall next year, assuming they pick #1. Yeah, that would mean they are spending two first round picks on QBs, but with the rookie salary cap and all, it's less of a price to pay

Now isn't this cute.

http://www.terezowen...-championships/

And here she is.

http://www.gostanfor...c_nicole00.html

NO bird legs. lmao

7102594.jpeg

Nicole Pechanec spacer.gifspacer.gif

Some guys have all the Luck.

I'd say she's substantially hotter than Tannehill's girl. Tannehill's looks kinda fake and almost boring. I like more natural looking chicks......especially if she's a gymnast. :)

Some guys have all the Luck.

I'd say she's substantially hotter than Tannehill's girl. Tannehill's looks kinda fake and almost boring. I like more natural looking chicks......especially if she's a gymnast. :)

whohooooooooooooo look at the legs on her! :omg:

Luck has brilliant taste in women. Tannehill... notsomuch. She and Tannehill do seem to have similar facial characteristics but I'm not sure if that's better or worse. Really, she's like a more unsettling version of Kaitlin Olson.