Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Best drafts so far

Giants, Bucs and Colts, I didnt agree with the Hilton pick I thought defense was the way to go and that there was better wide receivers to be had since we went wide receiver route, but over all to this point I would give the first 4 picks an A-, all hopefully future stars I just would have liked a defensive player besides Hilton

Giants, Bucs and Colts, I didnt agree with the Hilton pick I thought defense was the way to go and that there was better wide receivers to be had since we went wide receiver route, but over all to this point I would give the first 4 picks an A-, all hopefully future stars I just would have liked a defensive player besides Hilton

he's mainly brought in for a return man since our special teams been ranked 34 outta 32 teams and is a good slot receiver on top of that and runs crisp routes 1000yrd receiver this season with the 4.3 speed

yeah but unless they are planning on beating everyone 70-65 they didn't get any help for their defense which they really need.

They got Dwight Bently, CB LA Lafayette. So yes they did. They are ready for a deep playoff run.

Ravens, Steelers and 49er's had the best defense in the league with decent offenses and they didn't even make it to the Super Bowl. Saints, Giants, Pats, Colts and Packers make it to the Super Bowl because they have great offenses and a good defense. The teams that win the Super Bowl have the better defense than their opponent. Fact.

It's easy to have the best draft when you have more picks than anyone else, but that is how the draft works, it is essentially a chess game.

The Bengals are absolutely KILLING it! They may win the division in 2 or 3 years. I really like the Zeitler pick. I think he is going to be a tremendous offensive lineman. They give Dalton another weapon in Sanu who I was really hoping the Colts would take to open the 3rd round. Then they add two very solid DTs in Still and Thompson to pair with Pro Bowler Geno Atkins as well as a solid corner in Kirkpatrick.

The Rams also have done well. They have 2 first rounders for the next two years so who knows how many picks that will net them. They helped their defense and gave Bradford some weapons.

meh...who knows? people get all gaga over players and most of them turn into very forgetable players. having said that i like what the steelers have done...perfect mix of bpa/need/value

Yep.... if Mike Adams can lay off the dope..... the Steelers have had a very good draft so far.

It's easy to have the best draft when you have more picks than anyone else, but that is how the draft works, it is essentially a chess game.

The Bengals are absolutely KILLING it! They may win the division in 2 or 3 years. I really like the Zeitler pick. I think he is going to be a tremendous offensive lineman. They give Dalton another weapon in Sanu who I was really hoping the Colts would take to open the 3rd round. Then they add two very solid DTs in Still and Thompson to pair with Pro Bowler Geno Atkins as well as a solid corner in Kirkpatrick.

The Rams also have done well. They have 2 first rounders for the next two years so who knows how many picks that will net them. They helped their defense and gave Bradford some weapons.

Bengals so far IMO

I'd say it's been the Colts by a mile, on the simple fact that we added Andrew Luck. No other team can say that.

Throw in the fact that we added the best two TEs in the draft and then a superb burner/returner... we put some serious pieces around our centerpiece. We made the biggest difference to our team than any other team.

The experts are listing the colts because of Andrew Luck. *mutters under breath* Who we really didn't need since we already had a QB**

Ironically many of us were talking about trading with the Browns last December and they did pretty well trading up with the vikings but the experts didn't mention them.

The Browns will be in the playoffs next year and Trent Richardson will be the biggest impact player in the NFL. Weeden starts by week 3.

Colts had an excellent draft on the offensive side of the ball and not much on defense. I expect that, assuming we have a good developmental year by the offense, the defense will get alot of attention next year and in 2014 we are back in the Super Bowl hunt.

The experts are listing the colts because of Andrew Luck. *mutters under breath* Who we really didn't need since we already had a QB**

Ironically many of us were talking about trading with the Browns last December and they did pretty well trading up with the vikings but the experts didn't mention them.

The Browns will be in the playoffs next year and Trent Richardson will be the biggest impact player in the NFL. Weeden starts by week 3.

Most people didn't like the Weeden pick, that is why the Browns were probably left off some lists. A 28 year old QB doesn't seem like the best idea, also John Hughes in the 3rd round has people scratching their heads.

The entire NFC North is just becoming even more beastly. Well, except for Cleveland.

um thats cause the Browns are in the AFC but yes they still stink but thats cause they havent figured out you can put whatever quarterback you want behind center if ya dont have anyone that can catch the ball then your >>>ed

Bengals, Bucs, Steelers, and Pats are the top tier

Colts, Rams, Chargers, Vikings, Browns and Cowboys are the upper tier

Jets, Bears, Eagles, Cards, Panthers, Texans, Jaguars, Broncos, Redskins, Ravens and Giants are the middle tier

49ers, Packers, Lions, Titans, Bills, Dolphins and Chiefs are the lower tier

Seahawks, Falcons, Saints and Raiders are the bottom tier

Ravens, Steelers and 49er's had the best defense in the league with decent offenses and they didn't even make it to the Super Bowl. Saints, Giants, Pats, Colts and Packers make it to the Super Bowl because they have great offenses and a good defense. The teams that win the Super Bowl have the better defense than their opponent. Fact.

What team did the Colts beat in a Super Bowl???

What was that teams strength???