Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What is Elway thinking!?!

Denver's pretty much set..They made the playoffs last year...

Plus...they may have cap issues....

Denver already has what they need

except they made it with a QB that is the complete opposite of peyton, he scrambles around for a while in the backfield till someone is open then decided to run or make inaccurate throws, the WRs will not have the luxury of the extra time Tebow gave them, they will need to be more discipline and run more precise routes and who knows if they are talented enough to do so, everyone is just assuming they will just adapt to the huge change manning will bring, but who knows

but i still think they got that division easily especially with the defense they have

I think Peyton is going to struggle next year. Tough schedule and Denver's draft moves and choices were head-scratchers to me. Yeah, they got their DT, but was Derek Wolfe the best DT available to them?

Wolfe was the most productive DT in college football last year with 70 tackles, 21.5 tak for loss and 9.5 sacks. Wolfe will be a anchor for their DL for years to come. The guy has a motor that does not stop and has a good nasty streak in him. I wish he was a Colt personally.