• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

r u kidding me this is as good as it gets

There is no way luck can throw to Wayne collie Avery and Eldridge

No instead he throws to Allen fleener Avery Wayne collie hilton

Much better

we could have gotten a shutdown Corner instead, we could have gotten a run stopper, defense wins championships, we can put all the points we can muster but if we cant stop someone were spinning our tires

we could have gotten a shutdown Corner instead, we could have gotten a run stopper, defense wins championships, we can put all the points we can muster but if we cant stop someone were spinning our tires

like everyone says its a multi year project and right now we need luck to feel very comfy

stupid don't need one give brown / carter another chance

Totally agree. I like following the site though. I don't think they were correct the entire 3rd round. I don't think we have seen enough of Carter to know either way. Brown is just average. And I mean that not horrible, not fantastic. You won't lose games because of him, but he won't win you games either.

Maybe he'll prove me wrong. Our run blocking was pretty poor.

Totally agree. I like following the site though. I don't think they were correct the entire 3rd round. I don't think we have seen enough of Carter to know either way. Brown is just average. And I mean that not horrible, not fantastic. You won't lose games because of him, but he won't win you games either.

Maybe he'll prove me wrong. Our run blocking was pretty poor.

WE HAD NO BLOCKING

Ps I love brown he is my UCONN boy

We didn't draft him but I absolutely loved signing Zbikowski. Loved him at ND. Didn't think he got a fair shot in Baltimore. I expect big things from him this year.

I remember when he was drafted and I got mad because the colts could've taken him but I'm happy he's here now

like everyone says its a multi year project and right now we need luck to feel very comfy

No, we need Luck to stay upright and instead we drafted a one dimensional TE instead of a 1st round G/T. Before you get bent, remember that if he does not have time to throw, Fleener will not get a ball. Thought we were going Best Player Available, not tell the NFL that Luck was not worth the !st overall pick.

No, we need Luck to stay upright and instead we drafted a one dimensional TE instead of a 1st round G/T. Before you get bent

True but Gavin was preaching defense and I was defending our offensive approach

Quite honestly I like our OL this year, not not perfect or great but good enough to get us through the year

True but Gavin was preaching defense and I was defending our offensive approach

Quite honestly I like our OL this year, not not perfect or great but good enough to get us through the year

We had a chance in the 4th to get a good NT, but that is gone and instead we reached down to pick up a short receiver. In the 2nd, we could have got Glenn G/T or a number 1 receiver, instead we drafted a 1 dimensional TE. I do like Allen in the 3rd, but not the trade up just to reach down into the late 4th.

We had a chance in the 4th to get a good NT, but that is gone and instead we reached down to pick up a short receiver. In the 2nd, we could have got Glenn G/T or a number 1 receiver, instead we drafted a 1 dimensional TE. I do like Allen in the 3rd, but not the trade up just to reach down into the late 4th.

but your missing the point I'm trying to say is we got luck weapons first and I don't completely agree with the trade I think we have the next djax

but your missing the point I'm trying to say is we got luck weapons first and I don't completely agree with the trade I think we have the next djax

I understand about the O-line, but if we are getting weapons for Luck, why not a WR that is fast, can block, good hands, and I think can do returns (Stephen Hill). We spent 3 picks(2 this year and one next year) to get what we could have got with 1 pick.

No, we need Luck to stay upright and instead we drafted a one dimensional TE instead of a 1st round G/T. Before you get bent, remember that if he does not have time to throw, Fleener will not get a ball. Thought we were going Best Player Available, not tell the NFL that Luck was not worth the !st overall pick.

Much like Peyton was, I believe Luck will know where he is going with the ball before the snap. His ability to read a defense at the college level was way above average. He will take some lumps in year one like Peyton did but I never bought into the fact the Colts had a great OL ever. Peyton had much to do with making guys look like Pro Bowlers, the proof was their play last year. IMO

Im hoping Ta'amu falls to the 5th not likely gonna happen so I would take Baptiste and Hosley with our 5th, I still say it was dumb to give up our 4th when we could have went

4th.Streeter

5.Baptiste

5.Hosley

I would have went Streeter rather then Hilton and now we will probably miss out on all those players except maybe Baptiste

Im hoping Ta'amu falls to the 5th not likely gonna happen so I would take Baptiste and Hosley with our 5th, I still say it was dumb to give up our 4th when we could have went

4th.Streeter

5.Baptiste

5.Hosley

I would have went Streeter rather then Hilton and now we will probably miss out on all those players except maybe Baptiste

Hosley went in the 3rd to the Giants

Wes Bunting of the National Post had Fleener listed in his top 10 grades of all players in the draft regardless of position. I can't believe you guys don't see what he is going to be. Gronk was the single most game changing player in the NFL last year and it wasn't because of his blocking. Fleener is the same height and waaaay faster than Gronk and there will be nobody who can match up with him.

Wes Bunting of the National Post had Fleener listed in his top 10 grades of all players in the draft regardless of position. I can't believe you guys don't see what he is going to be. Gronk was the single most game changing player in the NFL last year and it wasn't because of his blocking. Fleener is the same height and waaaay faster than Gronk and there will be nobody who can match up with him.

(Knock on wood.)

4th.Streeter

5.Baptiste

5.Hosley

This is a multi-year project of reloading the team. It's gonna take at least three drafts to fill all our needs, so you have to be patient. I love the T.Y. Hilton pick. Every team seems to have these 6-3 WRs now and this guy should present a real problem for teams used to defending size rather than quickness. I can think of a couple of smaller receivers who have impacted the NFL. Marvin Harrison and Wes Welker to name the obvious ones. We'll get our stud WR next year or the year after, but I think Hilton will still be here producing some exciting plays and being a huge compliment to the passing attack.

Chase Minnifield is still out there. He is a scary project given the microfracture surgery.

I understand about the O-line, but if we are getting weapons for Luck, why not a WR that is fast, can block, good hands, and I think can do returns (Stephen Hill). We spent 3 picks(2 this year and one next year) to get what we could have got with 1 pick.

you realize luck played a 2 TE set in college

you realize luck played a 2 TE set in college

Does not make my point invalid or change the fact that we reached for a 1 dimensional TE in Fleener and reached again for a short WR/KR and wasted 3 picks to do that. There are more Allen type TEs in the 4-6 rounds.

Does not make my point invalid or change the fact that we reached for a 1 dimensional TE in Fleener and reached again for a short WR/KR and wasted 3 picks to do that. There are more Allen type TEs in the 4-6 rounds.

Fleener was not a reach IMO, he was ranked right around 30 on most boards i've seen. This makes luck have a familiar target and hes a dynamic enough of an athlete to help Luck. I like allen but since we got fleener probably could have taken a TE later in the draft.

Fleener was not a reach IMO, he was ranked right around 30 on most boards i've seen. This makes luck have a familiar target and hes a dynamic enough of an athlete to help Luck. I like allen but since we got fleener probably could have taken a TE later in the draft.

Does not block. He is another Dallas Clark. There were better player available. He became a reach when we passed on the other players, which we could have used. All we did by drafting Fleener is tell every NFL team that; 1. you know where Luck is going to pass. 2. That maybe Luck is not as good as advertised. We did Luck a bad by drafting Fleener.

Does not block. He is another Dallas Clark. There were better player available. He became a reach when we passed on the other players, which we could have used. All we did by drafting Fleener is tell every NFL team that; 1. you know where Luck is going to pass. 2. That maybe Luck is not as good as advertised. We did Luck a bad by drafting Fleener.

seriously...where do people come up with this %?

This is a terrible draft for 3-4 NTs. Let's face it. Poe was the "best" prospect as a 2-3 rounder and because of need and combine performance he goes in round 1. What other NTs are there that are so great? They all have their issues. We will pick one, but as a whole this draft is not good for NTs.

Glenn is terrible, no feet, did nothing at UGA worth mentioning, all combine hype....We have two G's already better than Glenn, you have to get starters right now, Glenn is a sure fir back up, I watched him for years.

We needed a big old fat beastly slug to fill the Nose Tackle position as our defense switches to 3-4; Chapman looks good to start it out. I want a NT that's eating hamburgers out on the field before the snap and wants to crush any opponent that crosses the line of scrimmage... especially if its RG3.