Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Per Jim Irsay’s Twitter TODAY: Andrew Luck IS FINALLY returning to the Colts at the upcoming 12th annual Chuckstrong Tailgate Gala

csmopar

On 2/27/2024 at 9:17 PM, csmopar said:

Nah. He’s done

Lol. I'm shocked that you created this thread. I think had anyone else posted it, you would have taken umbrage against the poster as you normally do. haha

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Lol. I'm shocked that you created this thread. I think had anyone else posted it, you would have taken umbrage against the poster as you normally do. haha

Honestly, I thought I’d have a little fun with it but the title got changed, for good reason haha

• Like 1

4 hours ago, csmopar said:

Honestly, I thought I’d have a little fun with it but the title got changed, for good reason haha

Going forward, you cannot get upset if someone posts a Luck thread. haha

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

Going forward, you cannot get upset if someone posts a Luck thread. haha

I’ve never gotten upset haha. Just figured that since everyone else is posting a luck thread a week I would as well haha

• Like 1

Andrew Luck's 'retirement' from the Colts was a sad day. I don't fault Luck, but putting his name in the Ring of Honor would be pouring salt in the wounds. I wish him the best in whatever profession he chooses (except pro football).

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CoachLite said:

Andrew Luck's 'retirement' from the Colts was a sad day. I don't fault Luck, but putting his name in the Ring of Honor would be pouring salt in the wounds. I wish him the best in whatever profession he chooses (except pro football).

If the guy who owns the team and has the most reason to be mad at him for it can get past it enough to decide Luck deserves that honor I think asking fans to do the same if that time comes isn’t asking too much.

• Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, CoachLite said:

Why would that put salt in the would?  How many colts qbs went to an AFC championship game?  Bert Jones name is lauded here frequently.   How many playoff games did he win?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

Why would that put salt in the would?  How many colts qbs went to an AFC championship game?  Bert Jones name is lauded here frequently.   How many playoff games did he win?

Wound.

and it’s not about stats my friend. Pretty sure the common theme amongst all those opposed, centers perfectly around the bungling of August 2019. Until that elephant is out of the room and that can only be done by Luck himself, I don’t see that changes much as the years go on

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

A lot of Colt's fans were angry that he decided to retire right before the start of the season. I wasn't angry, but sad due to the circumstances that pressured him to retire. I do understand why many fans were angry, however. I was more than a little grumpy that we stayed with Pagano and Grigson for as long as we did. Why don't we just put those two bozos in the Ring of Honor, too?

It's not about wins or losses. It's about honorable contributions to Colts football.