Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anthony Richardson getting married and having a baby

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I believe him being injured was a huge part of it, but I would not doubt at all his wife wanted him to retire as well due to him getting banged up. He had the money to do so and could be a stay-at-home family man with his wife and kids and be 100% healthy. To me that is very believable. 

I see nothing wrong with what AL did. He was getting his butt kicked due to the franchise not building a decent OL. Luck is a very intelligent guy with a beautiful and successful wife and a beautiful new baby and was smart enough to know his own body and knew if he kept taking a beating it could effect his brain and cripple his body which would effect his future. He not only had millions to retire on but the brain to earn well in society. 

Yes his decision hurt the franchise but we will survive. He made a huge decision to retire. I appreciate his decision as a person who has had a double knee replacement and a couple back surgeries that has affected my quality of live as I didn't know when to back off. 

To think this is a precursor to any future Colt QBs that get married and have children is a little silly. Marriage and having children have a tendency with most men to buckle down and work harder at their jobs. I think AR, coming from his background will be one that will work his rear off to assure that his children will have a better life than he did like I and I think most men who were not born with a silver spoon have done. God bless he and his family.

9 hours ago, hoosierhawk said:

I see nothing wrong with what AL did. He was getting his butt kicked due to the franchise not building a decent OL. Luck is a very intelligent guy with a beautiful and successful wife and a beautiful new baby and was smart enough to know his own body and knew if he kept taking a beating it could effect his brain and cripple his body which would effect his future. He not only had millions to retire on but the brain to earn well in society. 

Yes his decision hurt the franchise but we will survive. He made a huge decision to retire. I appreciate his decision as a person who has had a double knee replacement and a couple back surgeries that has affected my quality of live as I didn't know when to back off. 

To think this is a precursor to any future Colt QBs that get married and have children is a little silly. Marriage and having children have a tendency with most men to buckle down and work harder at their jobs. I think AR, coming from his background will be one that will work his rear off to assure that his children will have a better life than he did like I and I think most men who were not born with a silver spoon have done. God bless he and his family.

Fair enough. I agree with most of this. I have already explained my main point above. So I would hope some would understand I posted what I did. :thmup:

• Like 2

On 2/28/2024 at 3:55 PM, hoosierhawk said:

To think this is a precursor to any future Colt QBs that get married and have children is a little silly. 

I agree mostly with what you said here and for me it’s not the marriage part as much as his injury history and rough debut, like Luck it could effect his decision making now that he has a small family. Hopefully he hangs on for that first big contract(although that would be be bad for team) and gives us a period of amazing injury free QB play before he decides to hang up his cleats. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Young, wealthy, talented athlete playing professional sports with a body the admirers love to admire but decides to get married. .........................DUH!

Selfishly, I'm hoping due date isn't in Sept.

On 3/1/2024 at 7:49 PM, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

She looks like she is due any minute. She was pretty big in the pictures she posted. Looks like a boy and will be Anthony Jr.

Kid is coming out 5'7, 160lbs with a 4.32 40 out the birth canal. 

• Like 1