Conference Championship Weekend

chad72

Conference Championship Games  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which teams are you rooting for?

2. 2. Lions @ 49ers: Who wins?

3. 3. Chiefs @ Ravens: Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 08:30 PM

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

I still put this lions loss 100% on Dan Campbell big time

I turned the channel after the game was tied and just checked periody.. Besides not kicking the FG to take the points early in the 3rd, what other errors did Campbell make?

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Based on the poll, only one forum member (who voted) was rooting for a Chiefs-49ers SuperBowl. Both teams that I was rooting for lost. :(

Me too! That’s the worst. When you’ve got no skin in the game since your own team didn’t make it and then you cheer for other teams only to be let down again! 😭 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I turned the channel after the game was tied and just checked periody.. Besides not kicking the FG to take the points early in the 3rd, what other errors did Campbell make?

He chose to go for it on 4th down two

separate times when he should have kicked FG’s. That’s what cost them the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Happy2BeHere said:

He chose to go for it on 4th down two

separate times when he should have kicked FG’s. That’s what cost them the game.

Terrible. Glad I did not see the second one.

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I honestly don't even care.. she's just watching the game. No different then when Jessica Simpson was "watching" cowboys games.. at least Taylor knows what's going on... Hahah

I try to avoid watching the Cowboys. Lol. I did not see Jessica Simpson much. Was she Romo's girlfriend?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I honestly don't even care.. she's just watching the game. No different then when Jessica Simpson was "watching" cowboys games.. at least Taylor knows what's going on... Hahah

Thanks!  I forgot about her and Romo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I try to avoid watching the Cowboys. Lol. I did not see Jessica Simpson much. Was she Romo's girlfriend?

My momma is a cowboys fan. So when I younger I remember those games. Jessica Simpson cheering when Romo threw an interception, because she had no freaking idea what was going on 😅

• Like 1

I feel terrible for Lions fans.

If the Colts lost the way the Lions did today in a playoff game, it would take a while for me to get over.

I really hope Shane Steichen is watching and taking mental notes if ever in a similar situation 

• Like 2

My momma is a cowboys fan. So when I younger I remember those games. Jessica Simpson cheering when Romo threw an interception, because she had no freaking idea what was going on 😅

Yeah but that wasn’t just limited to football…

Just now, SR711 said:

I feel terrible for Lions fans.

If the Colts lost the way the Lions did today in a playoff game, it would take a while for me to get over.

I really hope Shane Steichen is watching and taking mental notes if ever in a similar situation 

Take the points!!

Lol. I never saw that. Did she cheer when he would fumble in the red zone?

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Yeah but that wasn’t just limited to football…

Elaborate...

(I don't follow celebrities. I love movies but can't tell you who played in them unless I know them from my younger days like Tom Cruise, Matt Damon, etc.)

8 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Of course she does. She had it stipulated in her contract to have a tutor provided to her as well as a coach to tell her how to relate to us peasants.

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

Goodness gracious!  

Allow me to introduce you to the Colts tight ends….

Grandson, 3rd year.  Decent player.

Ogletree,  2nd year, hurt all rookie year.

Woods,  2nd year, hurt all this year. 
Mallory, 1st year, had good rookie season. 

How nice you’ve already decided that none of them are ever going to be good. 

Goodness gracious!    I said great.   Lol

3 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Lamar doesn’t have the arm to make a lot of throws. It’s not weak but he just can’t. Richardson does. Lamar has been in the league awhile now. Richardson has played 2.5 games.

57% completion is accurate?

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I am not interested in the SB at all. Ready for the offseason and see what Colts do. Good news is SB is in two weeks and that means FA a month after it.

Yeah I think a Niners chiefs superbowl rematch sucks. I’m looking ahead.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Elaborate...

(I don't follow celebrities. I love movies but can't tell you who played in them unless I know them from my younger days like Tom Cruise, Matt Damon, etc.)

She has a reputation for not being the sharpest tool in the shed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1