Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff football this weekend (Divisional Round)

Arodgers12

Who are you pulling for?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Texans @ Ravens

2. 2. Packers @ 49ers

3. 3. Bucs @ Lions

4. 4. Chiefs @ Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I'm so happy for the Lions. @Mike06181

@JoeyBlueSkies 

Congrats! 🎉:fireworks:

Same here, they deserve it. This will be a year now they will never forget. Making a Championship Game is tough and special. I look at the teams we did it with = 1995, 2003, 2006, 2009, and 2014 all were special teams. 2006 we closed the deal and won a SB which was the cherry on top.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I have no bet on it, I stayed away from it, but I see Pat advancing and breaking the Bills fans hearts. 

I bet $1.50 against my Dad on the 49ers and Lions games. Won both. So I'm up 3 dollars. We both agree on the Bills winning, so no bet on this game. It could literally go either way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yoshinator said:

I bet $1.50 against my Dad on the 49ers and Lions games. Won both. So I'm up 3 dollars. We both agree on the Bills winning, so no bet on this game. It could literally go either way.

Take the Chiefs and go double or nothing. That is a fun non-stressful bet.

• Like 1

Really don't have a dog in the fight this year, but I think it would be cool if the Bills and Lions squared off in the Superbowl.

So I guess I'm a Bills fan tonight. Tough for me because I still feel the ole AFC East foe bias against them as a division foe then.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Take the Chiefs and go double or nothing. That is a fun non-stressful bet.

I'm thinking of doing that with the Bills defense ravaged. Only 3 original starters in. I may ask him here. 

• Like 1

He had all day to throw but could not take advantage of it. That is a win for KC, held them to 3 points. You have to score 7 in the Red Zone to beat Mahomes.

I think this will be a 38-34 type game.

He had all day to throw but could not take advantage of it. That is a win for KC, held them to 3 points. You have to score 7 in the Red Zone to beat Mahomes.

I think 3 is big for Buff.. they are lucky to have that lol. Reid and his staff were slow ..

5 hours ago, OLD FAN MAN said:

ballard passed on love in the 2020 draft

How do you pass on a QB in the first round when your first pick wasn’t until round 2? This was the year Ballard acquired Buckner.  We get it.  You’re salty and you hate Ballard.