Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Happy2BeHere

6 hours ago, teganslaw said:

The media has lost even more credibility recently. I saw several headlines (didn't read the articles) about how Taylor Swift braved frigid temperatures to attend the KC game. I'm sure she was freezing in her heated suite, and the walk from her limo to the stadium must have been rough. 🙄

Do they actually think people buy this nonsense? Maybe some actually think she's so brave. It's because of these articles that I couldn't care less about Swift. 

Vent over. Just had to post on the stupidity of the media. 

they aren’t stupid… they know exactly what they are doing, which is pandering to what is a very large new viewership in the nfl in the swiftie culture. 

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

Hard not to root for Love.  He had to wait something like 4 years behind that wacky Rodgers.

I cheer for the kid since he came from Utah State University… my home state here of Utah born and raised and still here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If GB goes up 14-0, this could get out of hand.

Cowboys have issues with Packers based on history, and Packers have issues versus 49ers based on history too :) 

• Like 1

Just now, chad72 said:

Jordan Love looks effortless, wonder why Ballard didn’t move up for him???

Yeah, just think, we could have had Love, Herbert, Stroud. Isn't hindsight the best thing of all-time for the critics lmao . Or we could have had Ryan Leaf instead of Peyton - gosh darn it.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah, just think, we could have had Love, Herbert, Stroud. Isn't hindsight the best thing of all-time for the critics lmao . Or we could have had Ryan Leaf instead of Peyton - gosh darn it.

Dude, it was the Wentz year and Jordan Love went No.25-26??? We put too much faith in the Wentz reclamation project instead of developing our own. A lot of us, me and @stitches were all high on Jordan Love then. It was Ballard or Reich thinking retread QBs

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Mr Reich I would think.

I remember you being high on Jordan Love too. I’m happy with AR but it felt like we wasted a couple of years long term but it got us Steichen. I do remember Reich being at Love’s workouts too.

• Like 1