Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Given the ups and downs this season

jemack

Win or lose, I really hope the LOS crowd responds in support of our team.

It's not like the players are seasoned vets and given the preseason's low expectations from most fans (and that's with AR at the helm) l feel no matter how gut wrenching a defeat tomorrow may feel, the Colts made this year very entertaining and well worth the time to watch.

Now, feel free to clump this with an already existing Topic. 😁

• Like 6

My only disappointment with this season is the AR injury.   Just not a great way to start your career. 

But even with Minshew it's been an interesting year and more wins than I  expected. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, FanFromtheWasteland said:

I have no reason to believe that they won't. 

Boo birds aren't uncommon anywhere. Fans pay big bucks and have that right. Hopefully it doesn't come to that. It's been a very high/low season. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gspdx said:

My only disappointment with this season is the AR injury.   Just not a great way to start your career. 

But even with Minshew it's been an interesting year and more wins than I  expected. 

I was really bummed ate first. Seeing all the quarterback injuries this year has made it a ot easier to take.

1 hour ago, gspdx said:

I kind of felt that way too but I also feel like having an injury season 1 would be better than say season 2 or 3…just because he really had an unscheduled opportunity to see the game from afar and learn from the bench so to speak behind a decent veteran like Minshew and thankfully we have a head coach who holds people accountable so my belief is that his bench time so to speak has been productive in learning the plays and the scheme and such…but I’m sure from his perspective it sucks!

14 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I was really bummed ate first. Seeing all the quarterback injuries this year has made it a ot easier to take.

Yeah, oddly enough (and I don’t like seeing anyone injured) the amount of QB injuries this season weakened the blow so to speak. Just makes me wonder how we could have been had he not been injured. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I don't feel that way at all.  I am interested in the development of AR.  Other QBs being injured make no difference.  I do understand seeing this as a "glass half full" situation where he has a chance to learn from the bench, but he is also rehabbing which just isn't the best situation.   He needs time on the field,  whether in practice or games, to really grow.