Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Happy 2024!!

Happy New Year Colts fans!!! Party safely and hope 2024 brings a lot of peace and happiness for all!!!

Plus, don’t forget to take a dump before midnight because you don’t want to carry over the sh$$ from last year, lol :) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Happy new year everyone! Hope you all had a lot of fun last night. Curious if anyone made any New Years Resolutions? Mine is to lose 20 pounds.

Intermittent fasting.  Pick an 8 hour window when you will eat.  Don’t overdo it during that time.  And get exercise daily.  Easy. 

Good luck!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Intermittent fasting.  Pick an 8 hour window when you will eat.  Don’t overdo it during that time.  And get exercise daily.  Easy. 

Good luck!

I second this!!! Start with a 10 hour window like 9 am to 7 pm and work your way into the 8 hour window for eating. You will still lose weight. 

@Jared Cisneros

Just don't stay up too late at night because it will lead to cravings if you are Netflix binge watching. :) Adapt the schedule to your own timings. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

I second this!!! Start with a 10 hour window like 9 am to 7 pm and work your way into the 8 hour window for eating. You will still lose weight. 

@Jared Cisneros

Just don't stay up too late at night because it will lead to cravings if you are Netflix binge watching. :) Adapt the schedule to your own timings. 

I usually do stay up all night watching youtube videos lol. It does cause me to eat at night. I have trouble sleeping, so I'll have to try and stay up during the day and fall asleep at night.

On 1/1/2024 at 10:07 AM, Smonroe said:

Good luck!

I only eat one meal a day usually about 5pm and I don't snack in between. That really worked for me

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FanFromtheWasteland said:

I only eat one meal a day usually about 5pm and I don't snack in between. That really worked for me

Eat a minimum of 3 times per day  High protien watch the calories.  Lots of  fish and chicken   Limit red meat to once or twice a week.   I don't eat salads  OR deserts 

You will lose weight and feel fantastic