NFLfan

Raiders @ Colts  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Raiders
    • Colts
    • The game will end in a tie.

15 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Yeah I had to sit Mostert for my championship. Ironically I also had Jacobs so I started White from LV. Here’s to us going up a bunch of scores at the end and White getting a garbage time score lol

White killed me last week in the semis. :flaming:

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Prediction time. I am 2-1 thus far this season heading into this weeks game. First, let's revisit some recent history. Last season our 3rd and 4th string running backs put over 200 yards rushing on the pitiful steelers in route to a 30-13 win. Since that game the no talent steelers are 6-0 in regular season games and we are 2-4. I refer to the steelers as "no talent" because according to some of our resident expert gm's here the Colts are mediocre to below average roster and since the steelers lost big to us last year they must have a worse roster(logically and reasonably thinking, correct?) So let's look a little closer at the steelers. Less than 6 weeks after last season ended the steelers had removed all three qb's from their roster(1 traded, the other 2 gone, they didn't want them back). So, I'll ask, how do you make the playoffs when by your own admission you don't have a quarterback??? Next area to look at is their offensive line which has been one of the worst in football these past 5 seasons. And, interesting enough, the steelers admitted so themselves last April by using 3 of their first 5 draft picks on offensive linemen. Onto receivers. Hahahahaha. The steelers have one nfl caliber receiver, the rest probably couldn't make the Colt practice squad.       Defensively the steelers are comprised of old, slow journeymen castoffs, in fact, the only steeler draft pick that gets any playing time at all in the secondary is Porter. Elliott, Fitzpatrick, Jackson, Kazzee, Killabrew, and Thompson all were acquired through trade or off-the-street-pickup. Wow, nice drafting of defensive backs these past 5 years!      Let's look at the solutions the steelers came up with for this season: quarterback, they were given Russel Wilson for nothing and gave up nothing for former first round draft pick Justin Fields, who had the worst winning percentage of all quarterbacks with at least 20 starts these past 3 years. So with those two acquisitions they DID NOT improve the qb position.(probably was a downgrade). Offensive line, their first pick is injured and the other 2 linemen they drafted aren't looking very good, they are still playing last years first round bust Broderick Jones at right tackle(maybe, last week in limited action he committed 3 penalties on one series). Journeymen James Daniels and Isaac Semoulo hold down the guard spots(think Matt Pryor). The steeler offensive line is still one of the best jokes in the league. Receivers, we cut 3 guys who are better than the what the steelers have on their roster.        Now it's time for the prediction. Histocally over these past 52 years we have won 5 games against the legendary Rooney franchise and even though they are currently putting on the field a roster that is just plain laughable I see a Rooney victory today.       One more point, how has Steichen suddenly forgot how to coach since that schellacking of the steelers last season as some of you on here claim?
    • not expecting a W, hope we stay competitive. 
    • our d does not handle the dink and dunk well playing 10 yards back
    • the new unnecessary roughness rule has hurt all defenses and the tom brady hit the qb rules have really hurt defenses. it is an offense sided game now. very hard to have an attacking defense with these rules. maybe the gus play back and let it happen is the new football
  • Members

• cjwhiskers

cjwhiskers 887

• lukec1995

lukec1995 22

• Nate!

Nate! 601

• Hooch

Hooch 3

Rookie
    • Zoltan from Budapest

Zoltan from Budapest 4