Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week 16 All Around the NFL Game thread

NFLfan

4 minutes ago, SwedishColt said:

Im trying to figure out who to root for really. I can see pros and cons to both results.

Im leaning towards wanting the Bengals to win though to get Steelers out of the playoff race for good. Steelers win wouldnt be the worst thing in the world though of coure. What do u guys think?

Not even debatable. Steelers to win hands down.

We have tie breakers over Steelers they aren't of much concern.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwedishColt said:

Im trying to figure out who to root for really. I can see pros and cons to both results.

Im leaning towards wanting the Bengals to win though to get Steelers out of the playoff race for good. Steelers win wouldnt be the worst thing in the world though of coure. What do u guys think?

Yeah I see your point here. Bengals still play chiefs and browns. Colds do hold the tie breaker over Steelers but if Steelers win they are ahead of bengals in the division so then the tiebreaker I think comes down to colts and bengals. And Bengals have the tie breaker.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Yeah I see your point here. Bengals still play chiefs and browns. Colds do hold the tie breaker over Steelers but if Steelers win they are ahead of bengals in the division so then the tiebreaker I think comes down to colts and bengals. And Bengals have the tie breaker.

Steelers would be 3rd in their division.

Steelers still have Ravens and @ Seattle 

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Especially with Steelers banged up secondary. 

For sure. I have a feeling that the Steelers could fall apart like a house of cards if they start having some adversities in this game. 

3 straight losses and dropping a 13 point lead last week probably did their confidence no good. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Bengals lose this game their playoff hopes are probably done.

I dont know. KC have been very inconsitsant as of late and the Browns could have clicnhed  their playoff berth by the time week 18 comes around.

Dont get me wrong though, I wouldn't want the Colts to swap schedules with the Bengals for the last couple of games.

• Like 1