Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fr33UpFr33ney

You have an Hour to Watch This

Again

Look at the Blocking

This guy can Run hard, fast, has good routes and is an excellent blocker by TE standards. All the scouting that says he can't block is *, just look at the UCLA game.

Fleener by far is the Best choice for us and is in the Top 4 of BPA with Gleen, Jenkins and Upshaw

Only problem with this is that these are highlights. Dont mean much. But impressive non the less.

Exactly. I could go on YouTube and find JaMarcus Russell highlights. You want to watch the game tape, not the highlights

No matter how much they hate on his blocking, I still think he is an amazing athlete and is man the Colts need to draft next. The one handed catch against UCLA was sensational and my favorite highlight. The hurdle is a close second.

Only problem with this is that these are highlights. Dont mean much. But impressive non the less.

These aren't highlight bro, it's every play he was involved in. And the last one is ever play the offense had in the game.

If you watched it you would know. But you guys go off what others say about people instead of researching for yourselves

Exactly. I could go on YouTube and find JaMarcus Russell highlights. You want to watch the game tape, not the highlights

One again, these are not highlights. you guys just came on here, didn't watch one video and project your own misguided opinions.

If you watched half of the vids, and thought they were highlights it just shows how good his is. Every play he is involved in is a positive.

His worst game was against Oklahoma state cuz he dropped a few passes, but other than that his play is tremendous.

THESE ARE NOT HIGHLIGHTS

THESE ARE ALL THE PLAYS FLEENER WAS INVOVED IN.

THESE ARE DRAFT ANALYSIS VIDEOS, NOT HIGHLIGHT REELS

One again, these are not highlights. you guys just came on here, didn't watch one video and project your own misguided opinions.

If you watched half of the vids, and thought they were highlights it just shows how good his is. Every play he is involved in is a positive.

His worst game was against Oklahoma state cuz he dropped a few passes, but other than that his play is tremendous.

I'm still not sold on him. I think we can take a decent TE later on and don't think we need to go after Fleener

Dude you guys are blind. The only reason this guy doesn't have 100 catches a season is because Luck spread it between To lolu, Taylor, Owusu and others equally.

The dude is obviously dominant, Extremley fast, above average route runner and a great blocker, despite what analyst say.

I like his game alot but back surgery worries me. I wounder if a bad back is in his genes.

I like his game alot but back surgery worries me. I wounder if a bad back is in his genes.

He had back surgery WAAAY back in 2009. It's 2012 and he is obviously rolling strong. Carrying people into the endzone and running 4.5 forty yard dashes

His health is suspect...?

Did ya miss the Sport Science episode where he lept higher than an NBA baller and pulled not 1 but 2 sumo wrestlers off their feet in a tug-o-war? Exploding with over 1000lbs of force doesnt scream bad back... it screams FUTURE :coltslogo: STUD!