Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Game #13 Colts @ Bengals, Sunday, December 10, 2023 1PM EST

NFLfan

Colts at Bengals  

18 members have voted

1. 1. QB Jake Browning had a career game for the Bengals last week. Will the Colts defense contain him to less than 250 passing yards and fewer than 2 touchdowns?

• Yes. Our defense is better than what Browning faced last week.
    • No, last week was no fluke.
    • I don't know enough about Browning to know.
  2. 2. What do you expect to see from Minshew in this game. (Choose all that apply)

• He will have more than 250 yards passing.
    • He will have at least 1 TD passing.
    • He will have at least 2 interceptions.
    • He will run for at least 1 TD.
    • He will complete at least 63% of his passes.
  3. 3. The Colts defense will have how many sacks?

4. 4. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2023 at 06:15 PM

Despite everything, with the Houston loss we are still #7 and after we beat Pitt next week, we will be #6 at worse. Pitt isn't anywhere near as talented as Cincy is. We have just won 4 in a row, not sure why anyone needs to be this ridiculous over 1 loss. I have never seen anything like this in all my years here. I even said before the game we may lose because Cincy needed this a lot more than us. The loss doesn't prove anything to me 1 way or the other. We had a bad game it happens. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

Who called him elite?

quite a few people on this board, and not only on the board, but on multiple different sports show, some even saying he might start somewhere next year. 

elite backup

not just elite

Just now, Lancer1 said:

4th & 15 and Minshew takes a sack - he should've chucked it up there and hoped for a PI call, even a pick 30 yards downfield would be better than giving Cincy the ball where we did.

He didn’t have time.  It’s not just Minshew struggling today.  The whole team is.

• Like 1

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

I mean he did just last week.

So where is it at today?  Where’s Pierce?  He refuses to navigate the pocket. I almost wish we had a chance to see Sam. Just to add in that dimension or rolling the QB or more run threat to the defense. 

Last year we lost and non competitive in many crazy ending games

this year we are in games for the most part Winning close games Fighting to get a playoff spot

Part of the growing process is your ability to mentally prepare for the next game Most of our mistakes/penalty are mental lapses 

at this stage of our growth and after 4 wins in a row we could not handle the mental aspects of continuing our winning ways regardless of the strength of schedule 

all teams have the athletes it’s the teams that are more mentally prepared that win 

• Like 2

I said it earlier, but I was worried the team started getting a little too much confidence and it feels like they came into this game thinking they'd be stomping a back-up QB led Bengals.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I don’t understand why we just didn’t punt and get out of there. Don’t make this worse then it is.

It's a 3 possession game. You have to at least try for it.

• Like 1

What’s left?  You can’t touch them at all?

I have no clue. And for the record, I don’t want any new ones. I just have a feeling with now 55 plus QBs hurt this year, far more than any year in league history, it’s going to be looked at closely

Just now, Smoke317 said:

So where is it at today?  Where’s Pierce?  He refuses to navigate the pocket. I almost wish we had a chance to see Sam. Just to add in that dimension or rolling the QB or more run threat to the defense. 

Clearly they haven’t played well today I am not disputing that but to say he cant/never does it isn’t true.  They are having an awful day today from top to bottom.

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Hell Browning is a FA at end of year.

This is some to keep an eye on because from what I have seen, Browning seems to play the position better than what’ve seen from Minshew.

Backup QB is going to be a critical position for us due to AR’s style of play, skill set and lack of game experience 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKB said:

quite a few people on this board, and not only on the board, but on multiple different sports show, some even saying he might start somewhere next year. 

elite backup

not just elite

Please please please allow this. Let him go be a starter somewhere not Indianapolis. Take his former Headcoach with him too.

1 minute ago, SR711 said:

This is some to keep an eye on because from what I have seen, Browning seems to play the position better than what’ve seen from Minshew.

Backup QB is going to be a critical position for us due to AR’s style of play, skill set and lack of game experience 

If Browning keeps playing like he has the past two weeks he’s going to get look at a starting job.

Cross has been on the field.  He’s playing safety.  I am tired of Baker too but they need Brents back.  Hopefully he’s back next week.

We need Brents, but I don’t think he would’ve help with all the time he’s missed this season 

1 minute ago, AKB said:

elite backup

not just elite

I have never once said Minshew was elite. I have always said great backup and above average starter that has played good football at times. So don't include me on whoever said that. As a matter of fact, most people in here thinks  Minshew stinks, read the posts. I defend him when people post dumb bullcrap like that. Plain and simple.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Despite everything, with the Houston loss we are still #7 and after we beat Pitt next week, we will be #6 at worse. Pitt isn't anywhere near as talented as Cincy is. We have just won 4 in a row, not sure why anyone needs to be this ridiculous over 1 loss. I have never seen anything like this in all my years here. I even said before the game we may lose because Cincy needed this a lot more than us. The loss doesn't prove anything to me 1 way or the other. We had a bad game it happens. 

When is the last time we beat the Steelers.  7-7 is coming