Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It makes no sense for them to get a WR with the 33rd pick, unless they have one CLEARLY rated above the others! They can get Cordy Glenn or Jonathan Martin to shore up their O-line, and probably still get Hill, Fleener, Quick or Jeffery with the pick they have six picks later!

It makes no sense for them to get a WR with the 33rd pick, unless they have one CLEARLY rated above the others! They can get Cordy Glenn or Jonathan Martin to shore up their O-line, and probably still get Hill, Fleener, Quick or Jeffery with the pick they have six picks later!

Coudlnt Bruce Irvin have gone in the 2nd?

Both Brian Quick and Stephen Hill are guys I would take if I had a good team with a star receiver that they could learn from.

I feel that Houston would be a great spot for them. Houston is going to make the playoffs, there wouldn't be a lot of expectations for them to contribute a great deal and they could learn from Andre Johnson.

I really hope that Mohammed Sanu happens to fall to the 3rd round. I think he could learn a lot from Reggie Wayne and could step in more readily and be a solid #2 receiver from the get go.