Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay's Interview - "Real Sports w/ Bryant Gumbel"

sb41champs

On 11/25/2023 at 8:55 AM, NewColtsFan said:

Peyton has zero interest running the team.  He’s living the life he’s always wanted.  He’s having fun.   He doesn’t want to be a GM, not for the Colts or the Broncos or any other team.   He doesn’t want that grind.  Life is good these days for Peyton Manning. 

@Smoke317

I don’t know what is sad?  Peyton is living the good life.   You should be happy for him.   I don’t think he wants any part of the life of a GM.   That life is grueling.   It’s 24/7/365.   You’ve got to be wired differently to want that life.   It’s not for everyone.  

Peyton can be with his wife and kids and do the Mannjng-cast on ESPN and funny commercials.   Peyton has the best of everything in the life he now has.    

Again, be happy for him.  

• Like 1

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

@Smoke317

I don’t know what is sad?  Peyton is living the good life.   You should be happy for him.   I don’t think he wants any part of the life of a GM.   That life is grueling.   It’s 24/7/365.   You’ve got to be wired differently to want that life.   It’s not for everyone.  

Peyton can be with his wife and kids and do the Mannjng-cast on ESPN and funny commercials.   Peyton has the best of everything in the life he now has.    

Again, be happy for him.  

I’m happy for him. Sad for us.  And trust I know that not many people moving from Colorado to Indiana. :thmup:  But Peyton wouldn’t be the GM. He’d be the President or head of football operations in my scenario. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

Lucky for Irsay this story seemed to get lost with the long weekend of Thanksgiving (although I am sure Stephen A will have something to say Monday).  If Irsay just lets it go it will go away.

I hope Stephen stubs his toe and gets a nasty splinter so he misses his segment tomorrow. 

I didn't click the link so I didn't watch the interview BUT did catch some of it surfing YouTube with Stephen A. 

Of course Stephen A. & co. had their take and I think Irsay responded to suing him. Lol

Why rehash something that was 10 years ago AND why do the interview in the first place???

Nothing good was going to come from this and don't understand why his advisers(if he has any) let him tweet and make public statements. I realize he's a grow man and likes attention but there should be someone to advise him that he listens to. If there isn't I'll volunteer for the job for a guaranteed contract of like a million or two per year.....much less than he paid frank.:funny: