Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC South and AFC Playoff picture/ Remaining Schedules (MERGE) Updated OP + on page 61 - post week 17. AFC Clinching Scenarios page 61

w87r

30 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Excited National Football League GIF by Rocket Mortgage

Really all 3 teams left at 7-6 could lose.

Broncos to lions

Texans @ titans

Bills vs Cowboys

If Browns lose, I think they keep the 5 seed, then I think we would be 6th with Bengals 7th

And if course if Jags lose to Ravens we will be tied with 3 to go. Loss to Bucs and a win vs Falcons and we would be division leaders next week 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, w87r said:

Broncos to lions

Texans @ titans

Bills vs Cowboys

If Browns lose, I think they keep the 5 seed, then I think we would be 6th with Bengals 7th

And if course if Jags lose to Ravens we will be tied with 3 to go. Loss to Bucs and a win vs Falcons and we would be division leaders next week 

Yeah there is a good chance colts stay at 7 after tomorrow. 

Falcons defense is really good. But Falcons don’t score a lot of points. They have a heck of a running back so colts are going to have to stop the run. If they can do that and for Ridder to throw they should be ok.

1 hour ago, w87r said:

Broncos to lions

Texans @ titans

Bills vs Cowboys

If the Browns win and those three 7-6 teams lose, then the Colts are 7 and the Bengals are 6 because Indy lost to both Cleve and Cincy.  Cleve has the head to head tiebreaker over Cincy.  I'm assuming Denver loses against Detroit.

Just now, RollerColt said:

Wild indeed. But also more realistic after today. 

What's even more crazy, IMHO, is that we are even having these type of discussions.   At the beginning of the season I would never have thought we'd be talking about the playoffs this year.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, compuls1v3 said:

What's even more crazy, IMHO, is that we are even having these type of discussions.   At the beginning of the season I would never have thought we'd be talking about the playoffs this year.  

Then add the franchise QB gets hurt. Plus the entire secondary. The light schedule and all the backups playing on other teams has helped. But we shouldn’t apologize. Just making it is a great accomplishment with everything that happened this year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, compuls1v3 said:

I personally saw a 6-11 season on the horizon back in August. I’m happy to be wrong. 

• Like 4

Ravens win tomorrow 

Bucs beat jags next week

Colts beat Falcons colts move to 4.

I didn’t realize this but jags fans are saying Rigley has been a huge disappointment for jags. Then add no Kirk. Could get interesting next week if ravens win. Jags still have to go to Nashville but those last games can be weird when the other team has nothing to play for.

• Like 1

• w87r changed the title to AFC South and AFC Playoff picture/ Remaining Schedules (MERGE) Updated OP + on page 24 - post Saturday games week 15
On 11/19/2023 at 8:07 PM, w87r said:

AFC South Standings:

Jags 8-5, 4-1, 6-4(Ravens, @Bucs, Panthers, @Titans)

Colts 8-6 , 3-2, 6-4(@Falcons, Raiders, Texans)

Texans 7-6, 1-2, 4-4(@Titans, Browns, Titans, @Colts)

Titans 5-8, 0-3, 3-6(Texans, Seahawks, @Texans, Jaguars)

AFC Playoff Picture:

1. Ravens 10-3, 3-2, 6-3, .503, .485 (@Jaguars, @49ers, Dolphins, Steelers)

2. Dolphins 9-4, 3-1, 6-3, .402, .325 (Jets, Cowboys, @Ravens, Bills)

3. Chiefs 8-5, 3-1, 6-2, .533, .490 (@Patriots, Raiders, Bengals, @Chargers)

4. Jaguars 8-5, 4-1, 6-4, .544, .500 (Ravens, @Bucs, Panthers, @Titans)

5. Browns  8-5, 3-2, 5-3, .550, .548 (Bears,

@Texans, Jets, @Bengals)

6. Bengals 8-6, 0-4, 3-6, .556, .516 (@Steelers, @Chiefs, Browns)

7. Colts 8-6, 3-2, 6-4, .473, .407 (@Falcons, Raiders, Texans)

Still in Hunt:

8. Texans 7-6, 1-2, 4-4, .479, .484 (@Titans, Browns, Titans, @Colts)

9. Bills 7-6, 2-2, 4-5, .485, .462 (Cowboys, @Chargers, Patriots, @Dolphins)

10. Steelers 7-7, 3-1, 5-5, .509, .516 (Bengals, @Seahawks, @Ravens)

11. Broncos 7-7, 2-2, 4-5, .497, .505 (Patriots, Chargers, @Raiders)

Updated OP and above post Saturday games 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It wil

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No matter what happens tomorrow we can't drop below 7. That is good. As long as we stay in that top 7, we are good.

Browns game I believe is only thing that can move us to six.  Mostly tomorrow about  teams behind colts to lose a game on us.

DJ Reeder had a season ending injury toast. Bengals lost 3 players today. I think they play Steelers next week. That should be a run for them. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, compuls1v3 said:

I am absolutely in the same boat.....

I was hoping for 7-8 wins

• Like 1