Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC South and AFC Playoff picture/ Remaining Schedules (MERGE) Updated OP + on page 61 - post week 17. AFC Clinching Scenarios page 61

w87r

6 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Almost rather Trevor play at this point. Beathard probably gives them the best change to win with how banged up Lawrence is.

• Like 2

According to Vrabel, the Titans are not laying down. They will play tough and hope to be spoilers for the Jags. This could be good news for the Colts (provided the Colts win) as the Titans might succeed doing that. The team could be hot or cold, no idea which side of the Titans will show up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

At this point I think jags have a better chance to lose if they play Lawrence.

Not sure i agree with that, Beathard is 3-10 lifetime as a starter. Lawrence at 50% likely better then C.J. at 100%

2 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

This is crazy. Ravens just signed Dalvin cook after he cleared waivers.

Ravens always seem to have bad luck with RB injuries. If he’s good the Jets would’ve kept him or used him for trade bait.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/tyler-huntley-aims-to-seize-the-moment-against-steelers

Tyler Huntley aims to “seize the moment” against Steelers

...Huntley started the final five games of the 2022 season for the Ravens, including their playoff loss to the Bengals, because Lamar Jackson was injured and unavailable. He’s starting Saturday because the Ravens have the top seed in the AFC and Jackson is resting ahead of their postseason run.

On Thursday, Huntley said that different circumstances aren’t going to lead to a different approach.

“I’m just going to seize the moment and do what I do,” Huntley said, via the team’s website. “The Steelers are a physical team, and it’s always a good game. We’ve just got to score points, and our defense is going to handle the rest.”

Beating the Steelers and keeping them out of the playoffs is always a good thing for a Ravens quarterback, but it’s not the only positive that could come out of Saturday’s game for Huntley. He’ll be a free agent after the season and a good outing could help him earn a better contract in Baltimore or elsewhere for the 2024 season.