Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So We Draft Luck ...and then the server crashes?

bavanlan

It was RGIII behind the server crash. All the evidence is there:

1) First he said he hurt the Colts feelings by not doing a private workout

2) Next he said that the Redskins would have drafted him #1 if they had traded for the #1 pick.

Clearly, the guy is hurt by not being picked #1, so he wanted to take the server down. His boys in Washington helped him out.

Oh it was horrible!! I actually had to pick up the phone and call my friends and talk IN PERSON about the draft...drive over a friend's house to watch part of it and talk to him IN PERSON!!! The TERROR!!!

Too funny! This was my story as well. Only I went to my buddy's house who is also a Colts fan to watch the first 16 picks and then rushed home to jump on here for the duration. I wanted to read everyone's feed back and see your reactions to who was dropping to the second round...only to be left feeling...empty. Glad things are back to normal now. :td:

One of them is most likely UndecidedFrog

Possibly, but he might not even be able to see the forums anymore because he was banned. I know if you get a suspension you can't log out so you are stuck on the warning screen. Although he might be smart enough to just use another browser, I doubt it.

You have 444 posts. 4+4+4 = 12. This means you cannot ever post again or you'll bring us bad Luck.

Too late.

It was much higher than that.

The cached page I viewed last night after the crash showed that there were 793 guests.

Wow! Good thing they all didn't sign up.