Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Most affordable and LEGAL way to watch Colts games for out of market fans

kymd82222

38 minutes ago, FanFromtheWasteland said:

Woooooo Hoooooo contract dispute is over for ch4 and ch59!! I get to see the game this weekend :cheer::banana::applause:

They had to put it back on because everyone was dropping DirecTV and U-Verse and major complaining was going on. I dropped U-Verse before opening day, they were too late with me homer simpson GIF- I love Xfinity and I am paying $50 a month less with the same channels I had with U-Verse. I am only paying $149.99 a month instead of $199.99 for 2 hookups. I have ESPN 1, ESPN 2, NFL Channel, NBA Channel, MLB Channel, Marquee sports channel - Cubs games, Bally sports Midwest - Pacers games, FOX News, CNN News, Weather Channel, ABC, CBS-4, FOX59, NBC, TruTV, TruTV-west, TBS, TNT, and the internet is lightning fast. My TV hasn't cut out once 2 weeks now. TruTV is a trip, it has stuff like 'The Impractical Jokers' on it and 'Worlds Dumbest Criminals' lmao . TBS and TNT covers some of the NCAA Tourney, TNT covers the NBA and has the occasional good movies/shows as does TBS. Roadhouse was on the other night, on TBS lmao .

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived