Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bulldog Colt

Would you trade bak into round 1 & go after Hightower?

With many so many teams supposedly wanting to trade down, I wonder if they could find a good offer? Sounds like they would have to at least jump ahead of Pittsburgh at 24 to get it done? I wonder if the Colts could get away with trading their 2nd pick this year & next years 2nd to pull it off? I would go for it. Maybe with Cleveland at 22? What do you think?

I wouldnt trade any picks

totally agree. This year, unless we are trading back for more picks in round 2 and 3...we have to covet every pick we can to help this teams depth.

Only spot I would do it is at No.28 with the Packers, before the Ravens get their hands on him. Moving from No.34 to No.28 and swapping fourth rounders with Packers should do it based on trade value. If that can be done, I would be up for it.

He would still have to get past the Steelers and Broncos and get to the Packers in order for me to consider it.

totally agree. This year, unless we are trading back for more picks in round 2 and 3...we have to covet every pick we can to help this teams depth.

Im thinking Guard at 2 Corner at 3, I know we have plenty but none are shutdown Corners and 4 Im thinking Ladarius Green and if we dont go Green then I go wide receiver

We have so many needs this year that we need to use all of our picks wisely. But even if we did trade up, I wouldn't go for Hightower. I would go for a more immediate need like CB or WR and get Gilmore, Wright, etc.

Maybe we could trade our 2nd and Freeney? I heard he is valued as a 4th-6th rounder. Like Asante Samuel.

I think the Bears are still playing the T2 Defense, that might be a good spot for Freeney? If Colts could get a 4th for him that would be pretty good. I think the Colts would still need to add something else package to get to 19 spot.

Im not trading our second for a 4th, Id trade Freeny and one of our 5ths for another 4th but even thats to high a price thats likely no one will bite on

If we could package Freeney and our 34th to get him and get back Hightower and say a 5th round pick. Sure Id do it!!!

Angerer and Hightower as our ILBs would be BEASTLY!!

If we could package Freeney and a 3rd for the Bengals' 1st, I would do it, but I would have a tough time passing up Shea McClellin if he was there even though Hightower is a great player. If Michael Floyd was still available, I would probably cry haha.

I wouldnt trade any picks but if I did I would think about Freeney plus one of our 5ths for a 4th

I would only do it if it only cost us our second pick and Freeney. I'm not willing to part with any future picks at this point.

BREAKING NEWS: Cleveland trades up to #3 w/vikings so they can draft Trent Richardson.

Sorry, I thought I was on Draft Thread.

I'm too excited!