Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ColtsDude27

***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT 2012 THREAD***

Maybe we pick Josh Norman from Coastal Carolina is he is there with our compensatory pick

Maybe we pick Josh Norman from Coastal Carolina is he is there with our compensatory pick

How did you know the Allen pick?

Maybe you should change your name to the RealAustinCollie?

How did you know the Allen pick?

Maybe you should change your name to the RealAustinCollie?

I just had a feeling that we would go double TE.

:clap: :excited: whohoooooooooooooo we finally took a defensive player even if hes had injuries I could care less at this point at least Grigs does recognize that their is two sides to the ball (wish he recognized that earlier)

Nick Jean-Baptiste is still on the board. Chase Minnifield is still there. Alfonzo Dennard and Leonard Johnson are all possible CBs

:clap: :excited: whohoooooooooooooo we finally took a defensive player even if hes had injuries I could care less at this point at least Grigs does recognize that their is two sides to the ball (wish he recognized that earlier)

If you could care less why are you posting about it? :hide::sarcasm:

If you could care less why are you posting about it? :hide::sarcasm:

cause Im in shock we went defense

cause Im in shock we went defense

Well don't go have the big one on us friend. haha

Josh Chapman - Good pick in the 5th round. He can start immediately at NT (assuming knee is good) and clog up the middle. Leave the pass rushing to others but we now have someone that is strictly a run stopper. GO COLTS!

good deal (if he is healthy, but with his big frame how can that knee and bearing that weight be healthy)

I hearing he plays hard through injuries

anyone notice Baptiste is still their jeesh. Im wondering why

I've really liked our draft until this pick......very bad when Dennard is on the board. He must have some character issues or something because he was the obvious pick here considering our need at CB. This one hurts. Ballard I do not like at all, I mean if were gonna take a RB we could have at least taken a good one. This guy is slow and and doesnt run with a ton of power. NFL LB's will take him down easy. He's a between the tackles runner whos big, but lacks power. Just ish.

I don't know. Seems like a good kid. We researched Cyrus Gray and passed him up for Ballard.

Why is he so bad. Bad 40 time or something?