Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I love the Raiders trade because that gives us the opportunity to trade for Carr.  Hopefully our 34th would do it and we can still get our DT at 13.  I am of the belief that Brady is going to the Chargers for part of the same reason Tua goes to the Chargers.  Brady generating excitement in a new stadium and city.  Then the Chargers don't have to take a QB at 6.  
    • Haha, I would love for you not to tell me what I'm gonna do.  I would never say that JB could be Mahomes.  Sorry for trying to be optimistic with our QB.  Maybe I should just join everyone else in their bashing and comparing him to Curtis Painter or Scott Tolzien.    I would point out again, that go back and look at the beginning of this forum thread through the first 8 games and you see alot of people feeling really good about him and our future. Then he gets hurt, alot of playmakers get hurt and he shows regression, then he is the worst QB in the history of the NFL.   I have never said I wouldn't draft a QB or look to upgrade, but as long as JB is the QB1, heck yeah i'm gonna support him and hope that he finds a next level.
    • That’s great. Hope he goes down there and has fun.
    • Something to build upon, for next year. Coach seems to be a man of his word in regards to expectations+meeting them in the regards of fielding a top rushing unit. Hopefully needs are addressed in the draft. 
    • Many of Winston's turnovers - I'm not sure you could even cut down on them through scheme or coaching.  He might as well have just walked out and handed Leonard the ball a few times.     Winston is a bad fit.  With our defensive scheme and the way they want to run the ball, you could not survive the turnovers.  We saw how games turned on a dime with Hoyer.
  • Members