Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• A strong rotation in the middle would be a beautiful thing   However, OT decisions LOOM LARGE, even if AC comes back.....   Picks for OL in round 6 or later, Just dont cut the mustard.......
    • Got the college wrong.  Its James Morgan from Florida International.  Reportedly a rising day 3 pick.  Scouts have noticed apparently.  6'4. Accurate arm.  Takes care of the ball.   Yeah, traditionally a 1T would be found later, and that's where I was headed.  But Davis and Gallimore were always sitting there top of round 2, and they are both a little more than a 1T.  Can at least offer pass push when teams throw on 1st and 2nd.    Kinlaw is 6'6 and Davis is 6'7 with a huge wingspan.  Not much is going to get through up the middle, and with a lot of length to penetrate and disrupt the lanes.   I think Wenago has both length and athleticism, two traits in an OT that puts him higher than most.  Can be seen as a future LT, whereas the later guys are usually RT prospects only because of being too slow footed.
    • He reminds me of Moss for the Bengals   Fast as lighting... Ross ran a 4.22, but gets bumped on the line and has trouble
    • I agree with this these .... Cam is wearing out his welcome, and a QB would not surprise me   I think the Lions are in win now mode   Matt Patrica will not survive a 3rd losing season.   He cant wait on a rookie QB to develop   I bet he is open to trading the pick with someone to get some additional early picks that can play this year   I bet he also grabs some FAs as well. 
    • Maybe.... You could address any of the 3T, 1T, OT, WR, TE, or QB in FA.   Not sure who you are talking about at FAU, their QB is a soph.   We could take both both a QB and DT in the first if we wanted by simply trading our two 2nd to get back into the top 20.   While I am all for a 3T, not sure we need a 1T high in the draft. As far as OT goes, if we're not taking one in the first, the AV on OL is relatively the same through the first 5 rounds. Believe it or not, historically 4th round AV is higher than 1st rounders when it comes to OL.
  • Members

• buccolts

buccolts 3,847

• FalseStart

FalseStart 287

• MB-ColtsFan

MB-ColtsFan 1,907

• aaron11

aaron11 2,522

• Nate!

Nate! 100

• Jdubu