Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts training camp practices w/ Bears

coltsfanmurf

Good morning all!  Although I live about an hour southwest of Chicago, I've been a Colts fan since 1987.  I come to you all with a question for those who may know.  The wife and I are getting tickets for the Colts/Bears pre season game and also would like to come down to see some of the joint practices.  Going off of previous history, what are the likely days of the joint practices with it being a Saturday night game?  I was planning on booking a hotel within a 15 minute drive of the camp so was wondering what days to get the reservations for.   Any insight or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Agree with above,

But I would say Wednesday, Thursday are most likely.

Probably have Friday off, at least against each other?

Last year's Lions joint practices were on Wednesday and Thursday.

https://www.colts.com/news/2022-training-camp-schedule-grand-park-westfield-free-practices

Joint practices with the Detroit Lions. These afternoon practices – on Wed., Aug. 17 and Thurs., Aug. 18 – will be open to the public and will take place in advance of the teams' preseason game on Sat., Aug. 20 at Lucas Oil Stadium

That's what I'm expecting.

• Like 1

The Colts mandatory mini-camp is next Tuesday thru Thursday.

Sometime after that - the Colts will be releasing it's Training Camp schedule for Grand Park.  That information should answer all of your questions for you.

I would guess that Wednesday and Thursday are the most likely days for the workouts.

ENJOY!!

• Like 2