Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New TE

atapcl

The next Kurt Warner....Fleener is a distant memory now. lol

I wouldnt neccesarily say fleener is a distant memory, but chances of him falling to the colts with out them trading up to get him are maybe a 40/60 chance. but from watching alot of the draft specials this week there doesnt seem to be to many teams looking to go offense in the first round. and they were talking about the rams going after a OL with their first pick in the second round. maybe the colts will trade with the rams if hes still available at the start of the second round. but who knows crazier things have happened like RG3 saying he ruined his own chances in being the first over all pick by turning down a private work out with the colts lol.

The next Kurt Warner....Fleener is a distant memory now. lol

I wouldnt neccesarily say fleener is a distant memory, but chances of him falling to the colts with out them trading up to get him are maybe a 40/60 chance. but from watching alot of the draft specials this week there doesnt seem to be to many teams looking to go offense in the first round. and they were talking about the rams going after a OL with their first pick in the second round. maybe the colts will trade with the rams if hes still available at the start of the second round. but who knows crazier things have happened like RG3 saying he ruined his own chances in being the first over all pick by turning down a private work out with the colts lol.

I think dgambill was joking, just a guess!

is grigson canadian? thats the 3rd time hes gone north of the border. I respect that the guy knows international talent, but theres a reason these guys aren't already in the NFL.

For the longest time, we had Cal Murphy who scouted north of the border. We got Vanderjagt, Giguere, Kenton Keith etc. north of the border from the CFL. So, this is not the first time the Colts are doing it.

is grigson canadian? thats the 3rd time hes gone north of the border. I respect that the guy knows international talent, but theres a reason these guys aren't already in the NFL.

You may do some research on the history of players coming from the CFL to the NFL. I know that recently we haven't seen as many but every year in the playoffs we here about a guy contributing that was just a few weeks before bagging groceries or teaching or something. The draft is 7 rounds...we see tons of UDFA make contributions. Would not surprise me to see a few gems from the CFL that could make our roster. I mean we do have the worst team in the NFL (until we prove otherwise). Also we are able to carry 90 players into camp. Probably see a lot of UDFA make this team in some form or another.

I sure hope you are right ..

..because this guy could really do damage with Wayne and Collie and Avery........

the rams are looking at linemen now according to the nfl network this morning, but then again as last night showed anything can happen....bruce irving anyone lol. still in awe over the seahawks pick lol. but theres no reason the colts shouldnt get fleener. unless they decide to go just with defense until the later rounds. but i believe theyll ask luck if he wants fleener in indy with him. and i agree with avery,wayne and collie fleener will be a beast. i cant wait until it starts up again tonight. im excited to see now lol.