Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck speaks for first time on being top pick

haughvillian

Unitas, Jones, Harbaugh, and Peyton... Some big shoes to follow in. We've been extremely fortunate over the years.

Luck seems to fit that mold. :foam:

We also had 10 years of Pagel, Schlichter, Herrman, Jack Trudeau and Jeff George. I still shutter at the thought. :omg:

I'm really getting excited to see what this kid has!

I'm tempering my expectations, but would LOVE to see the Colts come out of the gate hot and never miss a beat! Realistically, probably won't happen...but man I would love to see the reaction of the rest of the AFC South if we could give 'em all a run for their money right off the bat!

Welcome Andrew!!!! :). Can't wait until you hoist the Colts Jersey up tomorrow night. We have another all around QB that has a good head on his shoulders will be great for the city of Indy and the state of Indiana. I see nothing but good things of Andrew. It might take awhile for his rookie year. But I see nothing but good things in his future in the NFL. We must all remember Peyton during his rookie year had an rocky year. But after that there he went. I see the same thing with Andrew in his first year, and like Peyton look out. .I am so exicited about having Andrew as the QB for the Colts.

Congrats Luck, now you know for sure what we have all known all along. And the official Manning comparisons will begin with how big Luck's smile is compared to Peyton's and how he shakes the Commissioner's hand... haha

2-3 decades of having some of the league's top QB play sounds great to me!

This whole scenario is just mind boggling too me. Indy traded Elway, got Manning, and ... Now a Lucky development. or unlucky.

Go on down to St. Elmos and get the NY Strip, Andrew... Welcome to Indy

Noo... go to Broad Ripple and get a borrito as big as your head...

yummmie....

http://www.mercuryne...-being-top-pick

I don't know what else you would expect him to say but I still like hearing it....I think the Colt's are fortunate to say the least.

He is never going to say negative things..or brag or be controversial..

...and he wont be caught at the strip club with the honeys..

////That seems like the surest thing about him.....

This whole scenario is just mind boggling too me. Indy traded Elway, got Manning, and ... Now a Lucky development. or unlucky.

It's really been mind-boggling to me espeically. Imagine having a husband from Denver who was in the same dorm as Elway in college, having watched cruddy Stanford team year after year after year... Now because of Peyton's injury, Andrew is going to Indy and Peyton is ours! Just unbelievable...