Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2023 -- Make your Picks here

With the 71st pick in the 2023 Gavin Mock Draft, the New Orleans Saints select:

B.J. Ojulari, DE, LSU

Saints aren't leaving anything up to chance this year. After over a decade of needing a steady pass rusher opposite Cameron Jordan, the Saints double dip at DE in hopes that they not only find a Pass rusher to play opposite him, but maybe even find an eventual replacement as Jordan is getting up there in years. Ojulari will need to gain a little bulk to be a 3 down player, but can come in off the bench year 1 as a speed rusher with arguably some of the most refined pass rush moves in this draft class. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TomDiggs said:

Hey. Sure I don’t mind at all. Just wasn’t tracking when they’re coming up.  I’ll take a look so I don’t leave us hanging. I have awhile to the next Washington pick 

Ok. I believe the Chargers pick next at 86 or so. I'm going to leave now but will check back for #80 (Stitches).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

With the 71st pick in the 2023 Gavin Mock Draft, the New Orleans Saints select:

B.J. Ojulari, DE, LSU

Saints aren't leaving anything up to chance this year. After over a decade of needing a steady pass rusher opposite Cameron Jordan, the Saints double dip at DE in hopes that they not only find a Pass rusher to play opposite him, but maybe even find an eventual replacement as Jordan is getting up there in years. Ojulari will need to gain a little bulk to be a 3 down player, but can come in off the bench year 1 as a speed rusher with arguably some of the most refined pass rush moves in this draft class. 

Come one, Man! haha

2 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Feels Weird, I had to slap myself ten times before deciding to make the pick :jump:

I would love to see a real NFL GM try your strategy in the draft. The idea of having 10+ picks in the 3-5 round range seems really smart to load up on.

Are you all going to follow the real draft with us on the forum? It is usually a lot of fun. I once participated in the Chat on the forum during the first round.

This year, I requested the day after round 1 of the draft as a floating holiday. I have off on that Friday. Can't wait.

• Like 2

Just now, NFLfan said:

Are you all going to follow the real draft with us on the forum? It is usually a lot of fun. I once participated in the Chat on the forum during the first round.

This year, I request the day after round 1 of the draft as a floating holiday. I have off on that Friday. Can't wait.

I will be there. Can't wait to see who we get!

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

This year, I request the day after round 1 of the draft as a floating holiday. I have off on that Friday. Can't wait.

I will stop by but i have a longer history on lions “the den” so i will be there more. But i will stop by before colts picks

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mike06181 said:

I will stop by but i have a longer history on lions “the den” so i will be there more. But i will stop by before colts picks

It is so much fun here on draft night. I remember when this guy (I think his name was Corgi) was following on Twitter and told me that the Vikings had drafted Eric Kendricks. I was elated. The guy chosen before Kendricks had yet to be announced on TV. Lol. So, we have a policy now: Do not announce picks until after Roger Goodell or his rep announces it on TV.

Just now, NFLfan said:

It is so much fun here on draft night. I remember when this guy (I think his name was Corgi) was following on Twitter and told me that the Vikings had drafted Eric Kendricks. I was so elated. The guy chosen before Kendricks had yet to be announced on TV. Lol. So, we have a policy now, do not announce picks until after Roger Goodell or his rep announces it on TV.

The draft is the lions super bowl. Den has had a 1000 members in the chat before

• Like 1