Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck will have to go through Cosby to wear #12

FightLikeSin

I can't start any new posts yet...6 more posts to go...but since we're talking adding Luck's number this may be as good of place as any to post this

Peyton Manning banner removed from Lucas Oil Stadium

1 hour and 14 minutes ago | Written by IndyStarSports | 3 Comments

The Peyton Manning banner was removed today from the side of Lucas Oil Stadium. (Photos: Alex Campbell / The Star)

http://blogs.indystar.com/sportspulse/2012/04/25/peyton-manning-banner-removed-from-lucas-oil-stadium/

Luck will have to give something up for it. He'll probably buy Cosby a nice watch or something. I remember when Dom Rhodes came back to the team a few years ago and wanted 33, but Bullitt had it (it had some important family meaning to Bullitt, I think his dad wore it or something) and Dom was like "Yeah, he might get a few gift baskets and some nice surprises in the next few days"

Oh please - do you think the Colts are going to worry about Quan Cosby's feelings - OR - the #1 overall draft pick being allowed to wear the number of his choice ???

LOL - sorry 'bout your luck Quan !!

They probably just took it out of his locker when he was not looking.

luckyColtsLogo.jpg

i doubt it will cost luck anything. as quan said it has no meaning to him what so ever. it was just a number they gave him when he got into the league. i think he would rather keep his QB happy especially if he ever wants to suit up as a colt, and get passes to him lol. maybe a big mac meal from mcdonalds could make it a deal lol

Quan Cosby may just surprise us from a talent aspect.............he was an outfielder for the Angels for 4 years before playing football at Texas. As I recall he had a pretty decent career there and when he got to the Bengals he was buried on the depth chart behid Housh and Ocho...........he returns kicks VERY well!

Wow I like Cosby's attitude about it. Then again, if he made a stink about it he'd probably be cut lol.

I was going to say I could see it going down like this

(Grigson calls Cosby into his office with Luck there)

Grigson: You have something we need now we can do this one of two ways, one that involves you still being on the roster and one that doesn't.

I was going to say I could see it going down like this

(Grigson calls Cosby into his office with Luck there)

Grigson: You have something we need now we can do this one of two ways, one that involves you still being on the roster and one that doesn't.

If that actually happened. I would probably lose complete respect for the FO. Releasing a guy because of a number. That's pretty low.