Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Burfict and Hosley fail drug tests

True but I wouldn't want to draft Burfict at all. Hosley might be a good option in the 3rd but I like Jamell Fleming more.

we need all the talent possible! im not saying become the criminals (bengals) but we really shouldnt discriminate based on their history anymore considering our defict

As for Hosley, from what I've read he is well liked by his coaches at V Tech and did not appear to have character issues before this. If its just weed, as long as he's not 'Ricky Williams' with it I do not consider him high risk right now.

we need all the talent possible! im not saying become the criminals (bengals) but we really shouldnt discriminate based on their history anymore considering our defict

Burfict wasn't even that good on the field. I heard that his teammates had to line him up on defense because he didn't know where to be...in his SENIOR year. I wonder what his wonderlic score was, probably could make Morris Claiborne look smart.

I was always on the "If Burfict is there in the 6th or 7th draft him" boat....I've moved on to the "If he goes undrafted take a shot on him" boat. I think the talent is there, the drive just isn't with him. If Chuck thinks he can get the most out of him and can get him to play to his talent, then we could have a steal IMO.

But that is a big IF...I still say if he goes undrafted take a shot on him, he's got Pro Bowl talent he just needs people to push him.