Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bad time to be a 3-4 defense.

I just realized that There are like 2 viable NT options this year (3 high high quality next year) and after the second round....about 2 quality 3-4 inside linebackers including Sheh, and "I" think Audi Cole.

And every DE/OLB prospect after Vinny Curry is completely terrible at Pass rush, including Donte Hightower, Ronell Lewis, Brett Roy.

IF we don't get Vinny Curry or Andre Branch to back up Freeney and Mathis we are >>>ed.

So I think we should go WR or OT in the 2nd and that's it and Corner in the third, and do top of the board from there.

I just realized that There are like 2 viable NT options this year (3 high high quality next year) and after the second round....about 2 quality 3-4 inside linebackers including Sheh, and "I" think Audi Cole.

And every DE/OLB prospect after Vinny Curry is completely terrible at Pass rush, including Donte Hightower, Ronell Lewis, Brett Roy.

IF we don't get Vinny Curry or Andre Branch to back up Freeney and Mathis we are >>>ed.

So I think we should go WR or OT in the 2nd and that's it and Corner in the third, and do top of the board from there.

Hightower is an ILB prospect, more than OLB for the 3-4. He could anchor your LB corp like a Patrick Willis for years in the middle.

Besides, Pagano played 4-3 fronts 58% of the time even with Ngata in the middle, so we will just use more 4-3 fronts till we get better players in the rotation for our 3-4.

we actually need a guard and I can see us getting Cole late and Chapman or Ta'amu or Hicks not likely gonna get Brockers but its possible, if we go lineman in the 2nd we need a Guard

we actually need a guard and I can see us getting Cole late and Chapman or Ta'amu or Hicks not likely gonna get Brockers but its possible, if we go lineman in the 2nd we need a Guard

That's what i'm saying. I'd rather get a O lineman (if Janoris Jenkins is gone and Coby) like Bobbie Masie, Oslemeh or Zietler. Especially Bobby Massie. We'd have such a deep O-line, I've seen some Hightower rushes and defense and i'm not impressed.

I'd actually rather pick up the Players I mentioned or Vinny Curry.