Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BNS

Welcome to Indianapolis Andrew Luck!

Heard the news that we've finally made the decision to draft Andrew Luck tomorrow night as our #1 pick.

I want to welcome Andrew to the Indianapolis Colts and we look forward to many years of great Colts football with you at QB.

Now I just need to know what # he will be wearing so I can get my jersey

Ditto!

I haven't been this excited to be a Colts fan since probably an hour before kickoff of our 2007 Super Bowl Championship. Great things are coming. Luck is going to love living in Indy - phenomenal town.

chances are he will be number 12. seeing that the guy who has it is a pracitce squad guy and prob wont be on the team anyway. and if luck wants his college number im pretty sure irsay and grigson will give it to him. although 17 would be a good number...# 17 luck, # 18 Manning, # 19 Unitas. just start retiring numbers from 19 on down haha

chances are he will be number 12. seeing that the guy who has it is a pracitce squad guy and prob wont be on the team anyway. and if luck wants his college number im pretty sure irsay and grigson will give it to him. although 17 would be a good number...# 17 luck, # 18 Manning, # 19 Unitas. just start retiring numbers from 19 on down haha

17 is Austin Collie, it'd be cool if he could get it though

17 is Austin Collie, it'd be cool if he could get it though

thats right, how could i forget about that lol. well im sure he will stick with his number 12 from college.

The news this morning asked this same question about his number and they said Jones was already willing to give up his number to Luck! #12 it will be!!

The news this morning asked this same question about his number and they said Jones was already willing to give up his number to Luck! #12 it will be!!

Who's Jones? Quan Cosby has #12 right now.

Who's Jones? Quan Cosby has #12 right now.

haha oops yeah your right, I knew I got the name wrong! But anyways they said he'd give it up.. My bad

Seriously, we have to be the luckiest (no pun intended here) franchise in the NFL on timing. First Manning, now Luck...

I'm ready for another decade plus of good football and winning!

Now I just need to know what # he will be wearing so I can get my jersey

This. But I would bet its #12 with as much as Irsay has been calling him "number 12". We might not know until training camp.

We are like kids just before X-mas looking at a present under the tree. We think it's the big present we asked for. We don't know for sure. The box is the right size. It weighs like it should if it is what we think it is. It's just sitting there waiting to be unwrapped.

Luck was born on the 12th of September( i believe its September ), I don't think thats a coincidence.

So I think it will be the over used #12

We are like kids just before X-mas looking at a present under the tree. We think it's the big present we asked for. We don't know for sure. The box is the right size. It weighs like it should if it is what we think it is. It's just sitting there waiting to be unwrapped.

...and tomorrow is CHRISTMAS DAY!!! :disco:

Say farewell!!!

567298573.jpg

I hope FXstryker don't make his way into this thread and see this. Im afraid for his well being.

Our patience is going to be tested...Luck will be in tough his first couple seasons. Have faith, have patience, support him, after all front office is not doing a good job giving him support. Can we really build a team through this draft? We certainly have struck out in Free Agency.

Say farewell!!!

567298573.jpg

Is that going up or down. I think it would be ok to have since it just says thank you Peyton.

I hope FXstryker don't make his way into this thread and see this. Im afraid for his well being.

Poor guy. That is rehab type stuff there.

Sad to see Manning go as well, but thankfully we have Luck to look forward to.

Is that going up or down. I think it would be ok to have since it just says thank you Peyton.

It would be OK if he was not playing for another team. As soon as he retires I am changing my avatar to the picture of the Manning statue that goes up in front of LOS.

Poor guy. That is rehab type stuff there.

Sad to see Manning go as well, but thankfully we have Luck to look forward to.

We all have to let go sometime. And I got Peyton's back. He will be loved by us.

Can I just show up at LOS for the draft partay or do I have to get tickets?

We all have to let go sometime. And I got Peyton's back. He will be loved by us.

Somebody better have his back...and his neck too.

I guess Luck could wear #7, which is a lucky number, but I'm pretty sure he'll wear #12. We'll know soon....of course, tonight he'll be wearing #1!!!