Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Welcome to Indianapolis Andrew Luck!

BNS

Heard the news that we've finally made the decision to draft Andrew Luck tomorrow night as our #1 pick.

I want to welcome Andrew to the Indianapolis Colts and we look forward to many years of great Colts football with you at QB.

chances are he will be number 12. seeing that the guy who has it is a pracitce squad guy and prob wont be on the team anyway. and if luck wants his college number im pretty sure irsay and grigson will give it to him. although 17 would be a good number...# 17 luck, # 18 Manning, # 19 Unitas. just start retiring numbers from 19 on down haha

chances are he will be number 12. seeing that the guy who has it is a pracitce squad guy and prob wont be on the team anyway. and if luck wants his college number im pretty sure irsay and grigson will give it to him. although 17 would be a good number...# 17 luck, # 18 Manning, # 19 Unitas. just start retiring numbers from 19 on down haha

17 is Austin Collie, it'd be cool if he could get it though

We are like kids just before X-mas looking at a present under the tree. We think it's the big present we asked for. We don't know for sure. The box is the right size. It weighs like it should if it is what we think it is. It's just sitting there waiting to be unwrapped.

We are like kids just before X-mas looking at a present under the tree. We think it's the big present we asked for. We don't know for sure. The box is the right size. It weighs like it should if it is what we think it is. It's just sitting there waiting to be unwrapped.

...and tomorrow is CHRISTMAS DAY!!! :disco:

I hope FXstryker don't make his way into this thread and see this. Im afraid for his well being.

Poor guy. That is rehab type stuff there.

Sad to see Manning go as well, but thankfully we have Luck to look forward to.

Is that going up or down. I think it would be ok to have since it just says thank you Peyton.

It would be OK if he was not playing for another team. As soon as he retires I am changing my avatar to the picture of the Manning statue that goes up in front of LOS.