Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peter King's draft rumors for the Colts

I personally feel that the Steelers and Ravens will go OG and/or NT, and if Donta Hightower gets past those two teams, in all likelihood, he is ours :).

Oh my I would LOVE to get ILB Donta Hightower to put next to Pat Angerer and possibly give us the best LB core in the NFL!!!

Fleener at #34 coupled with Luck would be a coup and would instantly make our offense a legit NFL Offense without even adding another reciever..........this is a no brainer! How many of you would have taken 34-667-10 stat line from our starting tightend last year?

If Fleener is taken (coupled with the 3 OLinemen already added via FA) it would be Wayne-Collie-Fleener-Avery with Luck throwing them the rock..........that pick would allow the FO focus almost solely on defense the rest of the draft!

Shhhhhh Indy WILL score some points this year... I guarantee it

Let the ..... well you know..

Fleener at #34 coupled with Luck would be a coup and would instantly make our offense a legit NFL Offense without even adding another reciever..........this is a no brainer! How many of you would have taken 34-667-10 stat line from our starting tightend last year?

If Fleener is taken (coupled with the 3 OLinemen already added via FA) it would be Wayne-Collie-Fleener-Avery with Luck throwing them the rock..........that pick would allow the FO focus almost solely on defense the rest of the draft!

I would love to get Fleener BUT we also need to get a starting WR.Wayne,Collie, & Avery is thin and weak.Collie is one hit away from retirement,and Avery has lots of question marks. I mean will Avery be a starter or will he be cut during preseason. We can't count on him or Collie and must add #1 type WR's.

I would love to get Fleener BUT we also need to get a starting WR.Wayne,Collie, & Avery is thin and weak.Collie is one hit away from retirement,and Avery has lots of question marks. I mean will Avery be a starter or will he be cut during preseason. We can't count on him or Collie and must add #1 type WR's.

You are way over stating Collies injury history. He is very reliable. Yes, he had the concusions that could come back to haunt him ,but last year proved that he is not fragile or anytthing of the like.

Imo priority #1 should be to get Luck weapons, be that offensive line, WR, TE, or RB. We need to keep him safe.

I would rather keep him injury free and give up 25pts a game than have a stout D and have nothing for Luck to work with and get smacked around and hurt.

You cannot build an elite team in one draft, do what you can to protect your most valuable asset now and worry about building the complete team over the next couple drafts.

eh Fleener is overrated we can get Dwayne Allen in the 3rd or Ladarius Green in the 4th and keep our picks or we can trade our 3rd round pick to get Fleener and get wide receiver in the 4th and with our second 5th round pick but I would rather draft Dwayne Allen or Green and keep our picks, thoughts?

Yea, let's get Allen..........LOL

eh Fleener is overrated we can get Dwayne Allen in the 3rd or Ladarius Green in the 4th and keep our picks or we can trade our 3rd round pick to get Fleener and get wide receiver in the 4th and with our second 5th round pick but I would rather draft Dwayne Allen or Green and keep our picks, thoughts?

This made me lol. You're nearly a prophet.

The definition of reach is draft somebody before there slated draft position. I however could not find the word I was looking for

lol...I know what you meant. I think in those terms most people would use the word "stretch"....as in it's a stretch to think that xx player will still be available.

:)

lol...I know what you meant. I think in those terms most people would use the word "stretch"....as in it's a stretch to think that xx player will still be available.

:)

Ah thanks I don't think it was the word I was searching for still