Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PRO BOWL GAMES

sb41champs

PRO BOWL GAMES  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the former Pro Bowl format?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Did you watch the former Pro Bowl format?

• Kickoff to the 0:00
    • About half of it
    • Peeked at the game occasionally while it was on
    • Nope
  3. 3. Are you excited about the NEW Pro Bowl games format?

• YES
    • NO
  4. 4. Do you plan to watch ANY of the new Pro Bowl games coverage on Thursday and/or Sunday?

• You betcha
    • Yawn

I thought the skills challenge tonight was fun! I liked when they had to catch the water balloons, and catching the football while holding other footballs. It would have been cool if someone landed the ball in the 10 bucket on the first challenge :cheer2:

I always love watching the ProBowl and seeing the players kick back and have fun with each other.

Carr there at the Raiders facility was a bit awkward lol

Awkward Eye Roll GIF by Jadagrace

4 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

I think Peyton took the games more seriously than Eli. Both wanted to win, but Eli seemed to be in it for fun, whereas Peyton was too competitive.  That's how it looked to me. 

Yeah Peyton definitely wanted to beat his little brother lol. He will be mad about this for at least a week. I can’t believe the refs even influenced a Pro Bowl lmao

I thought some pros were the decreased possibility of getting injured in the game by turning it to flag football.  I also liked the addition of the pre taped awesome catches that people could vote for on the internet.

Some of the cons were a couple of the skills games were a bit silly (like catching the water balloons) but I did like a lot of the other games. I also don’t know how I felt about the flag football games being split into 3 games.  The catching contest was unorganized and the scoring from 0 to 100 was overkill lmao

Also, the refs really need to tighten up their knowledge of the rules for next year.  Overall, it was a great time and I enjoyed it :)

18 hours ago, teganslaw said:

I think Peyton took the games more seriously than Eli. Both wanted to win, but Eli seemed to be in it for fun, whereas Peyton was too competitive.  That's how it looked to me. 

Yes. I wouldn't have expected anything else.  Eli is always easy going.

Archived