I think I’d put the Packers at #1 just because of uniqueness and the fact they’ve been a competitive and relevant team pretty much throughout their entire history.
I have to agree with @chickenMan about Brown. Up until Burrow there was no interest in keeping a consistent team. Winning cures all though so I imagine as long as Burrow keeps winning the Brown family will keep rising in the rankings.
The storm system is moving through tonight, and will be out for tomorrows kickoff. Aside from perhaps some gusty winds, weather forecast looks ok. Cloudy around 40 degrees.
just my opinion. I don't think we will see much of a dropoff there.
Yes. But it is because of winning percentage, not necessarily because of Super Bowl wins. Gayle Benson was ranked second but her team (Saints) have not won a Super Bowl. She has the second highest winning percentage during her time as owner.
Top 10 in the article:
1) Kraft, (319-160, .666 win percentage), 6 SB wins out of 10
2) Benson (59-35, .682), no SB
3) Art Rooney (67-42-2, .613), no SB
4) Bisciotti, (189-129, .594), 1 SB win
5) Jody Allen (52-36, .591), no SB
6) Terry Pagula (89-63, .586), no SB
7) Jim Irsay, (247-182-1, .576), 1 SB win
8) Clark Hunt (156-117, .571) 2 SB wins
9) Green Bay Packers owners since before we all were born (796-596-38, .570), 4 SBs
10) Jeffrey Lurie (268-207-3, .564), 1 SB
(Wilfs come at 12 in win percentage, no SB)