Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Bye Predictions

danlhart87

This would be a good time to move on from Ryan as an organization.   Give the ball to Sam for the last 4 games.  And install some real RPO.   

Not sure why Reich said that Ryan was not going to play for the rest of the season and Saturday quickly reversed it.  Obviously Ryan is not that helpful in providing solutions.

Like another has said, I simply do not like watching the Old Stick Figure play anymore.  Sam would be entertaining and at least a good story to root for. 

• Like 4

We will lose games with Ryan. We will most likely lose games with Ehlinger. From a draft pick perspective, in the end it may not matter who plays at QB this year.

But from the standpoint of a "watachable" game, keeping fans interested, and evaluating what you have, playing Ehlinger makes a lot of sense.

• Like 4

No Fumbles, Interceptions, bad calls or forgetting how much time on the clock. Every member of this team from Irsay, the players and coaches should find a saferoom along with their favorite stuffed animal and take a nappy.  The rest of the league will not harm you this week and you do not have to pretend that you trying hard

I'm scratching my head about this season like everyone else. Ryan didn't just suck all the sudden. Pryor looked promising after filling in for Smith and Fischer last year. 

The AFC West looks weak but was suppose to be great. Jets look amazing besides Wilson. NFC east looks best in the NFC. This whole season is screwy and I don't know why. 

We beat KC, and got blown out by Jags, and had the Eagles beat. I don’t get it. Obviously new coach is coming but hope offense is only thing replaced. If a rebuild is coming because NFL has changed this much in a year than I think everyone should be given a chance elsewhere. 

For the remainder of this season I would like Sam or Nick at QB with Matt calling the plays. Matt as back up for whoever starts. Blackmon or Thomas at nickel. Let Cross play and figure it out, Woods as well. Keep changing OL around till it works. Buckner at DE on 1st downs. NFL seemed to change in 1 year and we behind. 

On 12/5/2022 at 3:56 PM, danlhart87 said:

Bye 24

Colts 17

Jeff Saturday was quoted saying "We gotta find a way to score points! Taylor had a strong day but Ryan kept throwing balls to the dirt and the entire OL besides Nelson struggled even though they were blocking nobody"

Best topic in a long time

• Thanks 1

Did anybody see the video of the interception that MPJ let the defender walk in front of him get the ball.... 

Maybe if you watch it it might shed some light on who is at fault on some things or why certain receivers are not getting targeted as much.