Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mighty Blue’s Week 13 Recap

Mighty Blue

O’boy, O’boy, O’boy!

Chicago…you just lost the idea of home field advantage :facepalm:

Your chance to win a “Super Bowl-like” game was yesterday!(just like when the packers beat Dallas…that was their “Super Bowl-like victory):lol:

Your new OWNER should change the name to the Green Bay Bears, or

the Chicago Packers:applause:

How about “Da Packers!”

The packers coaching staff know your weaknesses. If the packers defense stayed on the bench, you guys still would have trouble scoring O.o

To any bears fans reading this…we(Da Colts) beat the packers( lead by the scammed MVP winner from last year) two times in a row!:rock:

Did any body notice “weenie arm-like”passing from top rated passers?:thinking:

Have you seen how some QBs are slamming their helmet on the ground?

Can’t wait to see the helmet retaliate and bounce back up…BAM!

To QB Watson, I bet I can guess what you are feeling like this morning…”I am sooo sore! I wonder if there is a good…

:lol:haha:):goodluck::hide:

About Baker Mayfield…WHO CARES!!

Oh, poop…we might get him:violin:

To QB BARROWS…you still have more big games to play and hopefully a long career. Don’t get cocky!

So, are the Broncos still playing? Who is their QB? Who did the Ravens play yesterday? :dunno:

Now…time to talk about my(our) Colts.

Matt, we all know about “ No guts, No Glory!”…I don’t want to see your guts after trying to tackle somebody bigger, quicker, and stronger than you:facepalm:

For some reason, somebody still wants you to be our starting QB.

Why they don’t start someone, younger, healthier, quicker, hungrier like SamE is beyond me.

I watched the game up to the end of the third quarter. I was falling asleep and somewhat embarrassed for you guys to where I thought it was my fault.:facepalm:

Here is a thought, have a first half team and a second half team…no I am not crazy… my mother had me tested…because we appear to play good in the first half and look completely lousy in the second half.

Give the second string team playing time and see what happens:thinking:

If not, the end the world is near…I mean, the season:fireworks::cheer2::banana:

To Mr Zaire Franklin,

Dude, I liked the way you played last night. Though no one can be like Mr Ray Lewis, YOU are the linebacker I have been waiting for! 

I hope Mr Leonard returns, unto then, I am requesting that you bring back the loud and fierce and feared linebacker position the game has ever seen!:rawr: I can imagine the Leonard/ Franklin or Franklin/ Leonard Duo!

Let’s start a tradition( yes, I’ll start it)

that you and our linebacker squad be the best the NFL has ever known:lombardi:

Go Future Colts Tradition

and Go Stadium Maintenance Crew

Archived