Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Former Colts Tracker

bap1331

Havent heard much about Gary Brackett, Dallas Clark, and Melvin Bullitt. Painter isnt of much importance...jk. Hes with the Ravens?

Jeff Saturday signed with Packers obviously and Addai is visiting the Patriots...

WHY WOULDNT ANYONE SIGN CLARK??!! Maybe the Broncos?

We should resign him with a lower contract...

hes probably not healthy and rumor is he is debating retirement. he is good when healthy but I would rather draft a guy that can be our tight end for years to come, thats probably what grigson is thinking, I dont know that of course but it sounds right

hes probably not healthy and rumor is he is debating retirement. he is good when healthy but I would rather draft a guy that can be our tight end for years to come, thats probably what grigson is thinking, I dont know that of course but it sounds right

oh wow. didnt know he was contemplating retirement. Maybe to become an actor?

I wouldn't mind bringing Clark back on a 1 year, low salary deal. Just to give Luck more weapons so he isn't as overwhelmed. I was expecting to see the Broncos sign him, but they went after Tamme and Dreesen instead.

That is to say if he can still play. Rumor has it he is done for good.

The only thing I've seen out of Clark that he was at Duke working out/catching balls/running routes for Manning.

That is against air, but other than that I haven't seen a hint at a visit, other than the speculation that he could join Manning in Denver, and that was soon after he was released.