Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts have 5th pick -- guaranteed a top 6 draft pick (updated 1/1/23)

danlhart87

11 hours ago, Zoltan said:

Ideally I would like to see

1. Georgia

2. Michigan

3. Clemson

4. Ohio State

I would like the committee to reward teams that won their conference over teams that didn't get in or played. It always annoyed me that a conference loss could hurt you but a win doesn't seem to help much. Although I know this will not happen

Looks like it’s

Georgia 

Michigan

TCU

Ohio State

i agree with this since TCU lost in the best way possible in OT by a FG

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, runthepost said:

Looks like it’s

Georgia 

Michigan

TCU

Ohio State

i agree with this since TCU lost in the best way possible in OT by a FG

Same I thought TCU was gonna get kicked out with the loss and Alabama was gonna sneak in, but I’m happy with that top 4

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yep. I still thought they would find a way to get Bama in because it is Bama. They were 5th lmao 

I was thinking the same thing, that’s why I was hoping Clemson would jump Bama since they won. I thought TCU was gonna be out for sure. 

8 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

what would it be if we lost tonight ?     at this point i just want a QB if the colts dont have a chance at a superbowl its better to lose

If Raiders win and we lose we’re at 9.  If NO beats Tampa tomorrow we move to 8

22 hours ago, jblastick said:

If the Colts lose tomorrow and the following results occur, we’ll move from 14 to 9.  These are all realistic:

Steelers over falcons

Packers over bears

Browns over Texans

Raiders over Chargers

If somehow the saints beat the bucs we move to 8.  5-11-1 should get us top 5.

2C3CEE59-05C0-44AC-98F4-CC5153C01579.jpeg

17 minutes ago, jblastick said:

If Raiders win and we lose we’re at 9.  If NO beats Tampa tomorrow we move to 8

we might be able to trade the bears for stroud .    since fields looks good this year and the team stinks .  they have the number 2 spot a young QB  and a tough schedule .   if we can get to pick 5 or 6  we can trade up or take levis . ballard loves guys with traits and huge upside he is athletic and got a rocket arm .

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

with pryor playing right guard matt is in for a rough game .  cowboys have elite pass rushers parson's will carve him up

Not sure we know if it is Pryor or Kelly. Saturday said he wanted to keep that to himself. I would hood it would be Kelly. It’s goinf to hurt either way because smith was playing very good.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know I am picking the Cowboys but this is when we normally play great when nobody thinks we can win.

this might be the first game i want the colts to lose since 2011  .   i just want the chance at a QB  i am convinced the team is not that bad just needs a QB that can play above average and a left tackle .    we can get a guard in free angency and trade back into the first for a left tackle  .    if we get a franchise QB and left tackle in the draft we can solve everything nelson would be able to help kelly instead of helping the tackle .    two bad pieces can affect the whole line

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

we might be able to trade the bears for stroud .    since fields looks good this year and the team stinks .  they have the number 2 spot a young QB  and a tough schedule .   if we can get to pick 5 or 6  we can trade up or take levis . ballard loves guys with traits and huge upside he is athletic and got a rocket arm .

Was listening to locked on colts and they were praising Levis work ethic. He is a gym rat and works very very hard at his craft. I do like he is a little older. He is around burrows age when drafted so I think as far as maturity thst is a plus. It’s worth a listen if you have time.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Was listening to locked on colts and they were praising Levis work ethic. He is a gym rat and works very very hard at his craft. I do like he is a little older. He is around burrows age when drafted so I think as far as maturity thst is a plus. It’s worth a listen if you have time.

i listen to that podcast all the time i heard  it .   i really want levis  rocket arm mobile  hard work ethic .  when herbert and allen were coming out they had flaws and people said they were gonna be busts .    we need a big arm guy who can move in the pocket

Just now, coming on strong said:

hopefully its pryor we need a QB in the draft no more band aids

That made me chuckle that we are rooting against them at this point. But it’s clear Saturday isn’t going to save this team so it’s all rank for me now. What would be nice is to have a close entertaining game with points scored and still lose.

Just now, coming on strong said:

i listen to that podcast all the time i heard  it .   i really want levis  rocket arm mobile  hard work ethic .  when herbert and allen were coming out they had flaws and people said they were gonna be busts .    we need a big arm guy who can move in the pocket

If the guy really has that much work ethic I think he will develop just fine. As long as you give him pieces. I would take him over the inaccurate guy from florida. Saw a tweet today they said scouts Richardson should stay in school one more year. 

If the guy really has that much work ethic I think he will develop just fine. As long as you give him pieces. I would take him over the inaccurate guy from florida. Saw a tweet today they said scouts Richardson should stay in school one more year. 

if we win this game or cant get levis due to another team offering more to trade up i would take richardson in the second round and go left tackle first .     the first goal should be to trade up for stroud or levis  if that fails i would take richardson as a project guy to sit a year and go get jimmy g  or let nick foles play for cheap .  you can get the same 10 touchdown 9 picks from foles for a fraction of ryans salary

3 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

That’s why they play.  To win the game.  I want to see them win the game.  Can’t stand losing.  Not worried about next year.  We will go and get Levis.  All is good.

your under estimating how important the QB position is to teams .     levis is the third ranked QB in the draft  49ers traded away the farm for trey lance .  levis could go third overall just because how important the QB spot is

if we win this game or cant get levis due to another team offering more to trade up i would take richardson in the second round and go left tackle first .     the first goal should be to trade up for stroud or levis  if that fails i would take richardson as a project guy to sit a year and go get jimmy g  or let nick foles play for cheap .  you can get the same 10 touchdown 9 picks from foles for a fraction of ryans salary

Most likely going to have to get up to 3 and that is going to be hard because the other teams that want a QB who are at 4 or 5 will just try and trade up a spot or two to get the QB they want. Hooker might be one that can be had in the second too.

Most likely going to have to get up to 3 and that is going to be hard because the other teams that want a QB who are at 4 or 5 will just try and trade up a spot or two to get the QB they want. Hooker might be one that can be had in the second too.

Hooker will fall to round 3 possibly even day 3 his age and current injury being huge factors 

your under estimating how important the QB position is to teams .     levis is the third ranked QB in the draft  49ers traded away the farm for trey lance .  levis could go third overall just because how important the QB spot is

He might even go before stroud or young if he interviews well. I have seen a couple mocks that have him as first QB taken.

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Matt Ryan is about to ruin your week and most in here chuckling homer simpson GIF

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

i forgot about him yea that is a good backup plan .  also that guy from tcu  max duggin could be a project guy he looks okay

Archived