Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts lack of home night games

Two_pound

Interesting story in my local paper today about tonights game. Some of it was a historical review of the Colts recent appearances in night games(or lack of haha). From 2011-2021 the Colts played a league LOW 9 home games at night. That's obviously less than other teams around the league who have far less winning percentages. No home night games at all from December 14 2017 until last seasons game against the Jest. Tonight will be our first home Monday night game since Sept. 21 2015. This is pretty pathetic on the part of the nfl. So much disrespect towards the Colt organization. I've said for years the nfl schedule is a joke and this is a big part of it. Steelers have beat us 7 straight games and are 3-0 at Lucas Oil Stadium. Time to beat the Rooney's tonight. 

4 minutes ago, Two_pound said:

Interesting story in my local paper today about tonights game. Some of it was a historical review of the Colts recent appearances in night games(or lack of haha). From 2011-2021 the Colts played a league LOW 9 home games at night. That's obviously less than other teams around the league who have far less winning percentages. No home night games at all from December 14 2017 until last seasons game against the Jest. Tonight will be our first home Monday night game since Sept. 21 2015. This is pretty pathetic on the part of the nfl. So much disrespect towards the Colt organization. I've said for years the nfl schedule is a joke and this is a big part of it. Steelers have beat us 7 straight games and are 3-0 at Lucas Oil Stadium. Time to beat the Rooney's tonight. 

I wonder how many Home night games the Colts had 2001-2011?   I imagine it was much more than the average team.

35 minutes ago, Two_pound said:

I still believe that the fake punt against New England put us in the doghouse

Archived