Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 10 NFL Gen Game Thread

w87r

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I didn't think of that, true though. Panthers are pretty bad but the Falcons could lay an egg as well.

I'm probably pulling for Falcons too though. Go on and win that division.

Think the Colts will win a few of these final 8 Games.

On 11/10/2022 at 4:12 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I will follow it, I hope the Falcons win to keep Tommy nervous a little haha 

Tom Brady is, of course the winner again this game. ESPN really thinks the bucs have a shot not because Tom Brady "looked good" the last 40 secs against the horrible Rams.

Good God, please someone just finish him off! Let's go Geno!!

40 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Will anyone watch the Seahawks against the Buccaneers game in Germany tomorrow? I may watch the first 15 min but then I have to leave to meet my friend to go to the Texans@Giants game.

Having an early Thanksgiving with some family, so while I'm preparing some food I'll have my surface with this game on. Let's go Geno!!

53 minutes ago, w87r said:

Game Day.

Teams rooting for today.

Colts - duh

Browns

Broncos

Lions/or Bears

Jags

Steelers/or Saints

Packers

Cardinals/ or Rams

Eagles - so Commanders pick gets better for us 

No Vikings? 

For once the Vikings are on TV on Sunday afternoon where I live. And I will be at the Texans @ Giants game. :grumpy2:

26 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

No Vikings? 

For once the Vikings are on TV on Sunday afternoon where I live. And I will be at the Texans @ Giants game. :grumpy2:

Yeah, I always root for the Vikings.

This was just Colts related games. 

12 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Lol

Yeah then Brady got hit with tripping penalty.

White is playing good today for the Bucs.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

Seahawks are starting to put it together now….

Not sure why they don't run Walker more, dude is a beast 

11 minutes ago, w87r said:

You should of went to this game today. How far was it from you?

Sure I tried to... That's out of question. But there were like 500k to 600 k people trying to get tickets and only like 40k tickets for free selling for everybody. Some people paid like over 1000 euro to go there on ebay etc. It's about 4 hours by car. The distance wouldn't have been a problem. But there were only a few lucky people to get tickets. 

1 minute ago, ColtsGermany said:

Sure I tried to... That's out of question. But there were like 500k to 600 k people trying to get tickets and only like 40k tickets for free selling for everybody. Some people paid like over 1000 euro to go there on ebay etc. It's about 4 hours by car. The distance wouldn't have been a problem. But there were only a few lucky people to get tickets. 

Sucks would of been a great one to attend.

It was a great atmosphere, Germany represented very well.

Still there chanting as I type.

5 minutes ago, w87r said:

Sucks would of been a great one to attend.

It was a great atmosphere, Germany represented very well.

Still there chanting as I type.

Yeah, that is what we do at soccer when ohr team wins. We stay there, and the team comes out again usually and celebrates a little bit with the fans. That's a nice ritual. 

2 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

Yeah, that is what we do at soccer when ohr team wins. We stay there, and the team comes out again usually and celebrates a little bit with the fans. That's a nice ritual. 

It was really cool to see.

Crowd singing John Denver, Sweet Caroline.

Hopefully you can score a ticket next year.

I've been watching Lions-Bears with 25 seconds to go in the 1st half Fields is 5-8 for 48 yards and has 8 runs for 68 yards. The Bear offense is worse than ours and we just fired our coach! Fields just ran around like a chicken with it's head cut off and got clobbered at the goal line but did score. 10-10 with 12 seconds to go. Wow.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If they lose they will fall to 5-4, if we win we will be at 4-5-1. That is why no team should ever tank or give up. Unless they are like 0-8 lol.

Titans could easily crash and lose a bunch of games. They just don’t have enough fire power and defense can’t be relied on that much.

If colts do win and titans lose men that WA loss looks even worse.

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Titans could easily crash and lose a bunch of games. They just don’t have enough fire power and defense can’t be relied on that much.

If colts do win and titans lose men that WA loss looks even worse.

Yeah I even mentioned that earlier about the Washington game. That was a costly loss.

3 hours ago, w87r said:

Yeah, I always root for the Vikings.

This was just Colts related games. 

Looks like we are losing. It is cold here at the Giants game. 7-3 Giants over the Texans.

We passed former Colts and Giants WR Hakeem Nicks. He was signing autographs. 

Good luck later.

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Looks like we are losing. It is cold here at the Giants game. 7-3 Giants over the Texans.

We passed former Colts and Giants WR Hakeem Nicks. He was signing autographs. 

Good luck later.

You are at the NY game? Cool. I can't believe Allen is playing regarding Vikings at Bills, that is a risk for the Bills. Betting Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Bills up 24-10 over Vikings. Tennessee just scored but Denver is up at half 10-7.

Darius Slayton with a 54 yard TD from Danny "Dimes" Jones. Giants are up 14-3 over the Texans.

Colts fans, do you know Mario Addison who used to play on defense for the Colts? He plays for the Texans. 

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Darius Slayton with a 54 yard TD from Danny "Dimes" Jones. Giants are up 14-3 over the Texans.

Colts fans, do you know Mario Addison who used to play on defense for the Colts? He plays for the Texans. 

That is someone I can say I never heard of. I don't remember him playing for us. It must have been for a game or 2.

Archived