Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Zak Keefer says locker room not good

Nesjan3

3 minutes ago, Goatface Killah said:

https://www.slamonline.com/archives/pat-riley-motivated-2006-heat-dunking-head-bucket-ice/

I mean I could post dozens for you, or you could just do a google search. 

People can be motivated by words or actions. That isnt really an outrageous statement. 

Why do you think they bring in people to talk to their team before a season or game? It happans constantly.

Sure man, but I'm just going to disagree with you if your take is that motivational speaking is a major part of the HCs job.

That's not what makes a coach successful.  Putting players in positions for them to succeed is the job. 

Some Football players are emotional, but football coaching is involved with trying to get players where they need. to be. 

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Myles said:

While I agree with some of this, I don't agree on the kicker.   Getting rid of him was a good move for the Colts.   While he was OK, he wasn't great.   He couldn't kick off.  

Yes, he could not kick off and they knew that......so instead of signing a punter who CAN kickoff they signed Haack.

That is not good roster management and I still feel like he was a scapegoat for the loss......Linebackers don't get cut for missing a tackle? DB's don't get cut for a PI call (See Rock Ya-Sin first 2 Years)? OC's that don't actually Coordinate shouldn't be cut either......

Just now, Nickster said:

Sure man, but I'm just going to disagree with you if your take is that motivational speaking is a major part of the HCs job.

That's not what makes a coach successful.  Putting players in positions for them to succeed is the job. 

Some Football players are emotional, but football coaching is involved with trying to get players where they need. to be. 

Thats not really what I said, but I think there is a hell of a lot more to coaching than you think.

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

He never said he was upset by it.   He said it's hard to count on unvaxxed players  availability 

He didn't have to. 

He did not lump all Colts players into one big "unvaxxed bucket".  He singled out Carson for being hard to count on and did not include LG and LB.   Obviously because of the inherent leadership stature of the different positions.

He could have supported the players by saying.  "The NFL policy is to allow the players to make important personal health decisions, and we have created protocols and procedures to minimalize impact to the team and minimize the spread of the disease."

Instead he points out how not getting vaxed is going to hinder availability and singles out his QB.  It's not rocket surgery to know what his opinion was after week 14 when the players and Wentz actually got covid and then after the season when Irsay keeps talking

2 minutes ago, Goatface Killah said:

Thats not really what I said, but I think there is a hell of a lot more to coaching than you think.

You have to be a good manager too, but again that has little to do with Knute Rockne speeches.  PErsonally, It think this has little to no effect on the outcome of games. 

These guys like most adults are motivated by making a living. 

4 minutes ago, Goatface Killah said:

And GF, I DO think that a lot of the best coach's are excellent in managing people's personalities and emotional palette so to speak.  This can be motivating.  But I don't think that happens very often in front of a team with the ole FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT for your Freedom Braveheart speech. 

2 minutes ago, Nickster said:

You have to be a good manager too, but again that has little to do with Knute Rockne speeches.  PErsonally, It think this has little to no effect on the outcome of games. 

These guys like most adults are motivated by making a living. 

You are downplaying a Knute Rockne speech but youre ignoring the fact that his speeches are so iconic because they were very inspirational.

You dont know what motivates a person, everyone is different.  

I watch David Goggins videos on days I dont wanna go to the gym. And I go every single time I do that. It works.

1 hour ago, Myles said:

So what is the excuse for the Oakland and Jags game last year?    A win would have secured a playoff spot.

How about the first game against Houston this year.  The hype was an 11 win season and Reich, again, did not have them motivated to play.

We realized our destiny?  What's wrong, can't except that?

11 wins...who thought that? 

I have always thought it was about a 7 win roster.  Now everybody knows.  Even Ballard has capitulated by benching his $35M QB and trading one of his newly signed pieces.  It would have been great coaching by Frank to get it us to achieve more than 7 wins each of the last 4 seasons.

1 minute ago, Nickster said:

And GF, I DO think that a lot of the best coach's are excellent in managing people's personalities and emotional palette so to speak.  This can be motivating.  But I don't think that happens very often in front of a team with the ole FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT for your Freedom Braveheart speech. 

Well I think thats what people are suggesting about Frank.

I dont think he motivates thru accountability, which is much more of an issue to me than his inability to motivate verbally.

14 minutes ago, Goatface Killah said:

You are downplaying a Knute Rockne speech but youre ignoring the fact that his speeches are so iconic because they were very inspirational.

You dont know what motivates a person, everyone is different.  

I watch David Goggins videos on days I dont wanna go to the gym. And I go every single time I do that. It works.

Knute Rockne was motivating college kids a hundred years ago.  Completely different culture. 

Modern, professional athletes, most of whom are college graduates are probably generally motivated differently. 

14 minutes ago, Goatface Killah said:

Well I think thats what people are suggesting about Frank.

I dont think he motivates thru accountability, which is much more of an issue to me than his inability to motivate verbally.

This might be the case.  I have no idea.  

Most guys are motivated by money.  You want a coach who puts you in a position to make the most money.

I am not saying he represents everyone.  Sure these guys want to win they are Alpha males for the most part. But I knew a prominent Colts player who lived in a condo complex of a girl I was dating back in around 2001.  I saw him a few times and talked to him quite a bit.  He said he didn't even like football lol, but he was just really good at it.  He was a great dude, but freely admitted he like most guys are mostly motivated by money at that point in their lives. 

19 minutes ago, DougDew said:

He didn't have to. 

He did not lump all Colts players into one big "unvaxxed bucket".  He singled out Carson for being hard to count on and did not include LG and LB.   Obviously because of the inherent leadership stature of the different positions.

He could have supported the players by saying.  "The NFL policy is to allow the players to make important personal health decisions, and we have created protocols and procedures to minimalize impact to the team and minimize the spread of the disease."

Instead he points out how not getting vaxed is going to hinder availability and singles out his QB.  It's not rocket surgery to know what his opinion was after week 14 when the players and Wentz actually got covid and then after the season when Irsay keeps talking

This is an unreasonable standard. Anything other than legal jargon is inappropriate expression, by this standard. If you want completely sanitized coachspeak from Irsay, you're being willfully obtuse. 

It's especially interesting that the exact scenario Irsay was concerned with came to fruition late in the season. This is after Wentz had to be away during camp due to a Covid timeout. And Wentz got rescued by the NFL's protocol adjustment late in the season.

Setting aside one's opinion about Covid, vaccination, the NFL's protocol, etc. The owner said 'his status makes him less reliable,' and then his availability was threatened due to his status. And people are upset because Irsay hit the nail on the head? 

I'm not going to say anything else about this. Just pointing out that Irsay didn't say anything wrong, and the exact scenario he was concerned with wound up impacting the team right when they were trying to qualify for the playoffs.

I guess one more thing. It's disingenuous to imply that Wentz's vaccination status is the reason Irsay didn't want him back. The primary reason Irsay didn't want him back is because he wasn't good enough at playing QB, and that's borne out on the field, not in the media room.

7 minutes ago, Nickster said:

Knute Rockne was motivating college kids a hundred years ago.  Completely different culture. 

Modern, professional athletes, most of whom are college graduates are probably generally motivated differently. 

Constantly beating your head against a hard object with unsuccessful results is an unmotivator for anybody.

Believing that you are about to do it again is a real downer,

When you believe this, the guy trying to tell you something different has little effect.

High School kids don't know their team or their opponent that well, so they can be sold that speech.

Just now, DougDew said:

Constantly beating your head against a hard object with unsuccessful results is an unmotivator for anybody.

When you believe this, the guy trying to tell you something different has little effect.

High School kids don't know their team or their opponent that well, so they can be sold that speech.

Any Rockne speeches that have any positive effect would need to be few and far between.  The best teams believe in themselves because they believe the guy next to them is going to do their job.

Rockne could go on for hours and when you are playing behind Matt Pryor who doesn't even get a hand on the pass rusher over and over, the Knute effect wears off.

Dan Campbell might make you want to run through a wall if you are a rookie, but the rest of the Lions players are still 1 and 6. 

13 minutes ago, Superman said:

This is an unreasonable standard. Anything other than legal jargon is inappropriate expression, by this standard. If you want completely sanitized coachspeak from Irsay, you're being willfully obtuse. 

It's especially interesting that the exact scenario Irsay was concerned with came to fruition late in the season. This is after Wentz had to be away during camp due to a Covid timeout. And Wentz got rescued by the NFL's protocol adjustment late in the season.

Setting aside one's opinion about Covid, vaccination, the NFL's protocol, etc. The owner said 'his status makes him less reliable,' and then his availability was threatened due to his status. And people are upset because Irsay hit the nail on the head? 

I'm not going to say anything else about this. Just pointing out that Irsay didn't say anything wrong, and the exact scenario he was concerned with wound up impacting the team right when they were trying to qualify for the playoffs.

I guess one more thing. It's disingenuous to imply that Wentz's vaccination status is the reason Irsay didn't want him back. The primary reason Irsay didn't want him back is because he wasn't good enough at playing QB, and that's borne out on the field, not in the media room.

You touched on something I was going to say. 

By week 14, the players knew that Irsay's prophecy came true.  Do you think that when you do something wrong at your workplace, something that your boss warned you about, that he will be P'Od at you when it comes to fruition? 

Played the games tightly.  Added to the already tightness of playoff situation.

Maybe not sanitized, that was my quick suggestions, but linking not getting vaxed to being a reliability problem (which infers letting your teammates, coaches, and owner down) was probably not the path to take, 

16 minutes ago, Nickster said:

Any Rockne speeches that have any positive effect would need to be few and far between.  The best teams believe in themselves because they believe the guy next to them is going to do their job.

Rockne could go on for hours and when you are playing behind Matt Pryor who doesn't even get a hand on the pass rusher over and over, the Knute effect wears off.

Dan Campbell might make you want to run through a wall if you are a rookie, but the rest of the Lions players are still 1 and 6. 

I suspect that motivation took another downward turn after everybody in the building knew they had exhausted their oline combinations.

imo most players are only motivated by money. they want to excel so they will get a bigger contract. they want to win because winning teams get more publicity and the players become household names resulting in more money. they want to be the top at their position so they can be the highest paid. once they get a long term high pay contract they can coast and not go all out. its all about the money

Y’all wanna rabble about Irsay and him dogging Wentz and his status, let’s start to discuss the very real possibility that maybe the reason guys like Kelly and Nelson just all of the sudden suck is because they didn’t come back from it the same. 

Nelson looked like death warmed over on Hard Knocks last year when he had it, and cases of long-Covid in the unvaccinated are as unheard of as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west. 

If these guys are dealing with any long-term difficulties stemming from their infections then there’s absolutely 0 need to pile on Irsay about anything he said because it already cost us last season, and now it’s time to consider the very real possibility that it’s cost us some really good players that we had built a large part  the foundation of this franchise on. 

They didn’t always suck, so it’s not that simple. The coaching isn’t helping, but it’s hard to ignore something deeper than that at this point. The tape shows just plain bad fundamental play. % that coaching and getting paid doesn’t have an effect on.

49 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Y’all wanna rabble about Irsay and him dogging Wentz and his status, let’s start to discuss the very real possibility that maybe the reason guys like Kelly and Nelson just all of the sudden suck is because they didn’t come back from it the same. 

Nelson looked like death warmed over on Hard Knocks last year when he had it, and cases of long-Covid in the unvaccinated are as unheard of as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west. 

If these guys are dealing with any long-term difficulties stemming from their infections then there’s absolutely 0 need to pile on Irsay about anything he said because it already cost us last season, and now it’s time to consider the very real possibility that it’s cost us some really good players that we had built a large part  the foundation of this franchise on. 

They didn’t always suck, so it’s not that simple. The coaching isn’t helping, but it’s hard to ignore something deeper than that at this point. The tape shows just plain bad fundamental play. % that coaching and getting paid doesn’t have an effect on.

Others have offered this suggestion. All I'll say is I don't think there's any evidence supporting it at this point.

However, the idea that Covid affected a handful of players late last season seems pretty obvious. 

1 hour ago, John Waylon said:

Not speaking for others who chimed in, my point is that the NFL had a policy that a vax was a personal choice, and they created protocols to help fund the games while players made that choice.  It allowed players to live their lives guided by their beliefs, with a work-around policy created for playing football given the situation.  The policy was pretty vax/unvax agnostic at its roots, with the reality that unvaxed beliefs would have some pragmatic complications.

Then Irsay essentially links being unvaxed to risk of greater unavailability...which in football world, availability is linked to competitiveness. Basically, he's passively saying that if your personal beliefs are so strong as to not get vaxed, you are jeopardizing the team by risking unavailability.  Whether correct or not, it was in contrast to the agnostic NFL policy.   

Its sort of similar to his comments about Snyder.  The NFL policy is to conduct an investigation, and Irsay's frontrunning that process by already indicating a personal opinion before the NFL process has concluded. 

Jimmy seems to have something going on that compels him to make unnecessary statements when certain topics arise, and he seems to be unaware or indifferent to the effects of them.

Once our coach/FO said Matt Ryan was benched for the season that was really disturbing and if I was in that locker room, I would be like WTH. That ruined my season because it made no sense. Irsay saying we were all in was a pile of crap! and then give up on a Hall of Fame QB after 7 games. That is actually embarrassing IMO at being 3-3-1. I understand him not playing this past week, he is injured. It is the "rest of the season" thing that is ridiculous. I don't want to hear it is about the money, NONSENSE! If a team is all in, you don't give up on your starting QB who had 3 come from behind wins and was 3rd in passing yards. Total NONSENSE. One minute, Franks says Matt is our QB, next day - benched for the season. I will never believe another word our FO or coach says. Sunday's loss was so embarrassing, that I almost quit posting - lost to the Skins at home lmao . I have been disappointed over the last 3 days so stayed away from here. Haven't even read the posts, no need too, I already know what has been said.

You don't tell fans you are all in, then bench Matt and trade Hines. Season 4 Anger GIF by The Simpsons

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If a team is all in, you don't give up on your starting QB who had 3 come from behind wins and was 3rd in passing yards. Total NONSENSE.

You're actually wrong about this. Matt Ryan was benched for performance. He wasn't playing well, and he was turning the ball over too much. It's pretty simple. 

Players can feel how they want to feel, but I bet that for every player who didn't like benching Matt Ryan, there's another player who felt Matt Ryan was holding the team back. And if your highly paid, veteran QB can be benched for performance, it speaks to accountability up and down the roster. 

11 minutes ago, Superman said:

You're actually wrong about this. Matt Ryan was benched for performance. He wasn't playing well, and he was turning the ball over too much. It's pretty simple. 

Players can feel how they want to feel, but I bet that for every player who didn't like benching Matt Ryan, there's another player who felt Matt Ryan was holding the team back. 

It has split the locker room is the problem. Yeah Matt was turning it over too much but we were still 3-3-1. He wasn't healthy Sunday anyway but IMO I think we would've won Sunday had he played Sunday (if healthy). By the way I thought Sam played ok but Matt would've put the game away. He has been great in 4th Qtrs and close games. Bottomline is, giving up on your QB after 7 games is lame.

17 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Once our coach/FO said Matt Ryan was benched for the season that was really disturbing and if I was in that locker room, I would be like WTH. That ruined my season because it made no sense. Irsay saying we were all in was a pile of crap! and then give up on a Hall of Fame QB after 7 games. That is actually embarrassing IMO at being 3-3-1. I understand him not playing this past week, he is injured. It is the "rest of the season" thing that is ridiculous. I don't want to hear it is about the money, NONSENSE! If a team is all in, you don't give up on your starting QB who had 3 come from behind wins and was 3rd in passing yards. Total NONSENSE. One minute, Franks says Matt is our QB, next day - benched for the season. I will never believe another word our FO or coach says. Sunday's loss was so embarrassing, that I almost quit posting - lost to the Skins at home lmao . I have been disappointed over the last 3 days so stayed away from here. Haven't even read the posts, no need too, I already know what has been said.

You don't tell fans you are all in, then bench Matt and trade Hines. Season 4 Anger GIF by The Simpsons

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It has split the locker room is the problem. Yeah Matt was turning it over too much but we were still 3-3-1. He wasn't healthy Sunday anyway but IMO I think we would've Sunday had he played Sunday (if healthy). By the way I thought Sam played ok but Matt would've put the game away. He has been great in 4th Qtrs and close games. Bottomline is, giving up on your QB after 7 games is lame.

Matt Ryan was out because of his injury and was benched because of his play. 

This past sunday Sam made a handful of throws Matt can’t anymore and he easily avoided a handful of sacks Matt would’ve taken. I’m not saying Sam is our guy (waaay too early for that talk), I’m saying Matt definitely isn’t. Matt will be in the HOF, but he’s no where near his MVP level anymore. 

Some players may be disgruntled with us starting a new QB, but it’s not because MATT was benched, it’s the continuation of the QB carousel. 

22 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Well... Ballard drafted and signed the players in FA. I guess it's the chicken and egg scenario. Whose fault is it? The GM for drafting and signing the wrong players, or the players for being bad. 

Or the head coach losing the locker room with his play calling. I think he lost the locker room long before Ryan came along.

22 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

The only thing holding this team back is the terrible Oline play. Protecting the QB and run blocking have been a joke. 

The defense have held their own. 

The problems the Colts have is not unusual. Most teams are struggling to find good O linemen. 

The only thing?

1 minute ago, hoosierhawk said:

Or the head coach losing the locker room with his play calling. I think he lost the locker room long before Ryan came along.

The only thing?

If the offense was playing good enough to get wins this thread wouldn't even be here. This whole narrative that the locker room is lost is nonsense to me.

27 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It has split the locker room is the problem. Yeah Matt was turning it over too much but we were still 3-3-1. He wasn't healthy Sunday anyway but IMO I think we would've won Sunday had he played Sunday (if healthy). By the way I thought Sam played ok but Matt would've put the game away. He has been great in 4th Qtrs and close games. Bottomline is, giving up on your QB after 7 games is lame.

How many games do you wait, then? How many turnovers is too many? 

If the locker room is split over Matt Ryan, then it would have been split anyway, because his play has been a major problem. For every player thinking they shouldn't have benched him, there would have been a player wondering why they won't make a change. The staff thinks they still have a chance to salvage the season, and changing the QB was necessary to do so. I think they're wrong because the rest of the team has problems as well, but let it never be said that they won't bench a veteran, or a highly paid player, who isn't performing. 

Bottom line, the problem is the team isn't good enough, and they're losing games they thought they'd win. This is how it goes.

3 hours ago, DougDew said:

You apparently didn't play high school football.    We watched film on every team we played and played most of them every year.    

20 minutes ago, Superman said:

How many games do you wait, then? How many turnovers is too many? 

If the locker room is split over Matt Ryan, then it would have been split anyway, because his play has been a major problem. For every player thinking they shouldn't have benched him, there would have been a player wondering why they won't make a change. The staff thinks they still have a chance to salvage the season, and changing the QB was necessary to do so. I think they're wrong because the rest of the team has problems as well, but let it never be said that they won't bench a veteran, or a highly paid player, who isn't performing. 

Bottom line, the problem is the team isn't good enough, and they're losing games they thought they'd win. This is how it goes.

I would have waited until at least our playoff lives looked bad. As in maybe 3-6-1 or 4-7-1. My point is, the FO should never tell a fan base they are all in and then replace a QB who has never thrown a pass compared to someone who had us in in 7th place in the AFC. 7 games is way too early to give up on a QB, especially the caliber of a Matt Ryan. 

I understand this week, Matt is injured, but why say rest of the season?  

4 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I don't believe the old the coach didn't have them motivated to play schtick. Ever follow Bill? He doesn't inspire me what so ever. U know what does?? He puts in a game plan and out schemes everyone. He wins and that in the end is what motivates a player. They will go thru a wall for a coach who they believe gives them a chance to win. The yelling ad all that stuff is so over rated. Any Reid is so boring. I think Pete from Seattle is very hyper but people dismiss his football acumen because he is always jumping around.

Have you ever been in a locker room. Or any room with those mentioned above??

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I also wasn't a fan of the way they did it as well. You talked this guy up all off season and gave up on him after a few bad games when literally the entire roster has had bad games. Just let the guy (if not injured obviously) play out the string and move on next year.

Although we want the QB carousel to end I'd bet a veteran QB will think twice about coming here if we don't land our young guy next year.

The optics of it looks like we're winging it with no plan. It doesn't look like an accountability thing to me. If that's true there's several others on this team that need to see the bench as well.

16 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would have waited until at least our playoff lives looked bad. As in maybe 3-6-1 or 4-7-1. My point is, the FO should never tell a fan base they are all in and then replace a QB who has never thrown a pass compared to someone who had us in in 7th place in the AFC. 7 games is way too early to give up on a QB, especially the caliber of a Matt Ryan. 

You're missing the point. They felt that Matt Ryan was undermining their chances of making the playoffs. That's the entire reason for the change.

I understand disagreeing with the decision. I don't understanding ignoring the reason for it altogether. 

11 minutes ago, Superman said:

You're missing the point. They felt that Matt Ryan was undermining their chances of making the playoffs. That's the entire reason for the change.

I understand disagreeing with the decision. I don't understanding ignoring the reason for it altogether. 

Sometimes it takes a while to figure things out. We could have possibly got to lets say 5-5-1 with the schedule we have, then Taylor and Leonard get completely healthy and the O.Line starts to Jell. We didn't even try with Matt. 

Almost everyone in here had high expectations for this team, looking at past posts and polls, most had us at 11 wins, 10 at worse and winning the AFC South. So I wasn't the only one. Vegas and most of ESPN and us winning the AFC South as well.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Sometimes it takes a while to figure things out. We could have possibly got to lets say 5-5-1 with the schedule we have, then Taylor and Leonard get completely healthy and the O.Line starts to Jell. We didn't even try. 

Almost everyone in here had high expectations for this team, looking at past posts and polls, most had us at 11 wins, 10 at worse and winning the AFC South. So I wasn't the only one. Vegas and most of ESPN and us winning the AFC South as well.

We were not improving. It wasn’t going to get better after 7 games.

16 minutes ago, IinD said:

I also wasn't a fan of the way they did it as well. You talked this guy up all off season and gave up on him after a few bad games when literally the entire roster has had bad games. Just let the guy (if not injured obviously) play out the string and move on next year.

Although we want the QB carousel to end I'd bet a veteran QB will think twice about coming here if we don't land our young guy next year.

The optics of it looks like we're winging it with no plan. It doesn't look like an accountability thing to me. If that's true there's several others on this team that need to see the bench as well.

Bad look. I agree.

The team respected and admired Matt Ryan for the consummate professional that he is.  He is a future Hall of Fame QB who came here and did his part to elevate the play of his teammates.

The team is only a few pieces away from being a legitimate Super Bowl contender - mostly on the offensive line.

The team will rally behind QB Sam Ehlinger - and - we'll move forward with our season.

While a playoff appearance is slowly disappearing from reality - the ability to have young players learn and different units mesh this season will certainly pay dividends next season.

21 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

We were not improving. It wasn’t going to get better after 7 games.

I think most everyone thought the same thing a year ago when the Colts started the season 1-4.    I don’t think anyone saw a stretch of 8-2 coming that had the Colts at 9-6.   

54 minutes ago, Superman said:

Perhaps you’ve been posting this in various threads and I’ve missed all of them.    But I’m completely shocked by this post.   

“The entire reason for the change.”

Honestly, I think there was very little connection to the change.   

And the Colts literally announced it.   They said Ryan isn’t coming back for any reason, even if he gets healthy.   Even if he could be the difference between getting into the playoffs and not. 

Why?

Because the team has decided Ryan isn’t the guy in 2023, and they’re not taking any chance Ryan could get hurt late in the season.  That might lead to him not passing a physical in March which would mean about $30 million guaranteed in 23.   Imagine Ryan eating up $30 million of salary cap next year NOT to be on the team?    I saw this written everywhere.  

So to me, this is the number one reason: protect the salary cap of 2023.  And along the way let’s find out if Sam is any good?   Possible future starter?   Future QB2?

And yet you didn’t acknowledge any of that?!?   I confess I didn’t see that coming. 

Again, you may have elaborated already on this and I missed that.   I’m reading less here these days.   But it’s rare for us to have views that are 180 degrees off.   And it feels like that’s where we are.  

Hope you noted all of my comments as respectful and not in any other way.

Archived