Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quenton Nelson

NorthernColt

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

I'd get on the phone now with the Jags and ask them to take Q and give us Lawrence.  I think Lawrence needs a change of scenery.  

And we could off load that salary

After seeing how Lawrence performed today in England I want no part of him. 

3 hours ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

Q is not a probowl guard for several years now.  His reputation has propped him up.  His tape the last two years just in the AFC South are embarrassing and I doubt he makes any team this year.  

20 mil for this guy is a travesty of roster management.  

I love how you just ignore reality that hes been all pro, not just a Pro Bowler, for 4 years and suggest you know more than the people around the league who voted for him.

To be that arrogant is astonishing.

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

After seeing how Lawrence performed today in England I want no part of him. 

Your out of your mind if you can make that decision based on today's game only. I would make that trade in a minute. Q for Lawrence. C'mon now. Trevor is on a bad team. 

1 minute ago, joeb said:

Your out of your mind if you can make that decision based on today's game only. I would make that trade in a minute. Q for Lawrence. C'mon now. Trevor is on a bad 

Like that trade would even be a reality?  I think you take an off the cup comment too serious. 

16 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

THAT IS WHY U DO NOT PAY A GUARD 20 MILLION A YEAR!!I TOLD U SO AND EVERYONE WAS LIKE HE IS GENERATIONAL. HE MAKES THE LINE BETTER. HE MAKES THE LEFT TACKLE POSITION BETTER. BALLARD SAID HE IS A TRANSCEDENT PLAYER. THE ONLY THING GENERATIONAL AND/OR TRANSCDENT BOUT HIM IS HIS CONTRACT. CAPS FOR EFFECT AND I TOLD EVERYONE DO NOT SIGN HIM AND WAIT TILL END OF YEAR . MY LAST POST EVER ON NELSON LOL!!!

4 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Also Q had been all pro 4 years straight but now u r saying they have been regressing for years now. Hmmmmm.

So it took less than for 24 hours for the above post to be wrong like most of your posts.

7 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Like that trade would even be a reality?  I think you take an off the cup comment too serious. 

Well you said it and i replied to it. Your right though. Like that trade would ever happen. 

6 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Then once again.  Irsay has been around. He sees the limitations with Wentz and now Ryan. However, he can't see all this and simply demand a new Oline coach ? Doesn't make sense. He has more money tied up in the Oline than in the qb position.  I guess than I shouldn't trust Irsay when it comes to anything.

Have no clue. Many things that don't make sense many years... 

5 hours ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

I'd get on the phone now with the Jags and ask them to take Q and give us Lawrence.  I think Lawrence needs a change of scenery.  

And we could off load that salary

You really don't understand trades and salary cap do you?

7 hours ago, Goatface Killah said:

I love how you just ignore reality that hes been all pro, not just a Pro Bowler, for 4 years and suggest you know more than the people around the league who voted for him.

To be that arrogant is astonishing.

Q is the most overrated NFL player in the league right now.  He is hot garbage and we paid him like he was John Hannah.  

6 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Don't bang your head trying to figure out why the Football Gods do what they do. :funny:

I'm caring less and less lol... Will still watch, just care less. 

Was planning to buy 8 tix for the Chargers game... nope, not now... Several friends and family have season tix... 

We had planned a big cook out / tailgate for it (about 30is people, probably more by then). Everyone is meh now... 

12 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Then once again.  Irsay has been around. He sees the limitations with Wentz and now Ryan. However, he can't see all this and simply demand a new Oline coach ? Doesn't make sense. He has more money tied up in the Oline than in the qb position.  I guess than I shouldn't trust Irsay when it comes to anything.

Good point.....he meddles, at least supposedly does, but not where  the money and draft resources are tied up in and the OL is supposed to be the key to ballads blue prints of team building.. I get the feeling Irsay publicly portrays a angry, disappointed owner but is actually happily depositing millions and millions of dollars in the bank. 

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I'm caring less and less lol... Will still watch, just care less. 

Was planning to buy 8 tix for the Chargers game... nope, not now... Several friends and family have season tix... 

We had planned a big cook out / tailgate for it (about 30is people, probably more by then). Everyone is meh now... 

Me too. 

I care less.and less.and expect little from the colts and they don't usually disappoint (of not delivering). Their like Murphy's Law......when Luck turned his back on them and retired it pretty much sealed our.fate. 

But its still in the blood and old habit to at least watch at least some and see how we shoot ourselves in the foot. Lol

7 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Not that some cares but Q has not been 100% healthy since his surgeries. 

You noticed I said surgeries. 

Because he hasn't played up to the standards we have seen it's all Ballard's fault and he should be fired. 

Fandom at its finest. 

Wrong. He should be fired for this reason. Q was coming off a less than Q season and some injuries were showing them selves.He was on the last year of his contract. There was no reason to sign him. I said it before they signed him when they had everything to lose and nothing to gain. U let the year play out and he is all pro then  fine. I really don't think his money demands would have gone up ans i dont tjink the Colts would have gone anymore in terms of money. In other words, I don't think he would have really gotten more than what he got this year. Now u have a guard at almost 20 million a year who looks like he is a bust after 7 games. Have u really thought that thru and how devastating that is for a franchise???? He is not playing up to his standards? He is not an average guard right now. U r paying a player 20 million a year when u could be getting the same play from a rookie or 5 mill a year guard. It's actually sickening to think about cause I saw this coming and yes Balard souks be fired for this. It is just a case study for all of his other moves. Impulsive and ego driven!!!

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Wrong. He should be fired for this reason. Q was coming off a less than Q season and some injuries were showing them selves.He was on the last year of his contract. There was no reason to sign him. I said it before they signed him when they had everything to lose and nothing to gain. U let the year play out and he is all pro then  fine. I really don't think his money demands would have gone up ans i dont tjink the Colts would have gone anymore in terms of money. In other words, I don't think he would have really gotten more than what he got this year. Now u have a guard at almost 20 million a year who looks like he is a bust after 7 games. Have u really thought that thru and how devastating that is for a franchise???? He is not playing up to his standards? He is not an average guard right now. U r paying a player 20 million a year when u could be getting the same play from a rookie or 5 mill a year guard. It's actually sickening to think about cause I saw this coming and yes Balard souks be fired for this. It is just a case study for all of his other moves. Impulsive and ego driven!!!

I didn't bother reading your long winded comment. I don't care for your never ending negativity 

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

You do realize the Colts just put a player in the ring of honor at the game today that never accomplished what Q has accomplished every year hes been in the league, right? 

The fact you expect someone to be first team all pro every single year is ridiculous. There arent many Anthony Munoz types in the world.

2 minutes ago, Goatface Killah said:

You do realize the Colts just put a player in the ring of honor at the game today that never accomplished what Q has accomplished every year hes been in the league, right? 

The fact you expect someone to be first team all pro every single year is ridiculous. There arent many Anthony Munoz types in the world.

So u got to All Pro 4 years and sign a bazillion dollar contract and now look washed up and I am suppose to look to thr future? Like I was saying. The signa were kind of there last year. This maybe the new Q and not just am off season. He is supposedly in great health and signs a big contract and he plays like this???

13 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Me too. 

I care less.and less.and expect little from the colts and they don't usually disappoint (of not delivering). Their like Murphy's Law......when Luck turned his back on them and retired it pretty much sealed our.fate. 

But its still in the blood and old habit to at least watch at least some and see how we shoot ourselves in the foot. Lol

Just hate it... 

I used to be a huge Pacers fan.... Bought jerseys, flew back for big games, etc.. After years of meh, just stopped caring. Rarely watch now. I've cared less since 2018. Got a little excited each year with new QBs, but now I'm apathetic regardless. 

Just happy the World Cup is next month. First, was mad it started late (in the year) and would be on the same time with NFL... ... Now I'm really happy since NFL sucks... 

8 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I didn't bother reading your long winded comment. I don't care for your never ending negativity 

3-4-1....Hey trust me. Did u read my early season posts. I was all on board. I thought possibly superbowl if things worked out. I thought what a great off season with all the acquisitions.  I drank the Kool Aid this year and get off the negative train. I bragged at work to my friends. I thought Ryan would play well. I thought the Oline would return to dominance. I now look like a clown at the office. So, yes I deserve the right to be negative. I have been a Ballard basher and I let him sell me with is plastic smile and arrogance and now I hope he gets the door. 

2 hours ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

Q is the most overrated NFL player in the league right now.  He is hot garbage and we paid him like he was John Hannah.  

Well actually Hannah probably made about a million a year if he was lucky back then but I know where u r going with it lol.

Archived